LASIK Specs Removal in West Delhi – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in West Delhi
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in West Delhi
If you’re considering Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery for your nearsightedness or farsightedness, be sure to visit one of our top LASIK clinics in West Delhi. Here, our highly skilled surgeons will help you determine if LASIK is right for you and guide you through the entire process. After your consultation, our surgeons will take a detailed look at your eyesight and recommend the best LASIK treatment plan for you.
If you’re eligible, we’ll schedule your surgery and get you back on track with life as usual in no time. If you’re interested in learning more about our superb LASIK services in West Delhi, please don’t hesitate to visit our website or give us a call. We look forward to helping you achieve a clear vision without any hassle or pain!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery available, each with its own set of benefits and drawbacks. Here are four of the most common:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to create a smooth, clear surface in your eye. Plus, standard LASIK is usually the cheapest option.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK uses a very small laser to create a more accurate correction than standard LASIK. However, this option can be more expensive than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision uses an advanced technology that has been designed specifically for lasik surgery. This option can be more expensive than other types of lasik surgery, but it may offer better results overall.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik uses ultra-high-power lasers to perform lasik surgery faster and with greater accuracy than other types of lasik surgery. However, this option can be more expensive than other types of lasik surgery.
- SMILE: SMILE is a new type of lasik that uses specialized software to map your eye’s anatomy prior to surgery. This option may offer better results than other types of lasik surgery, but it may also be more expensive.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy): PRK is a more invasive type of lasik that uses a laser to remove the top layer of your cornea and reshape it. While this option may offer better results than other types of lasik surgery, it can also be more expensive.
- ICL (Intraocular Collamer Lens): ICL aims to correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness by placing a thin lens inside the eye. This option can be more expensive than other types of lasik surgery, but it may also offer better results overall.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including improved vision quality, less dependence on glasses or contacts, fewer visits to the eye doctor, and faster recovery times.
- Improved Vision Quality: The most common reason people choose LASIK is because they want better vision. With LASIK, your eyes are treated with a special type of laser that permanently corrects your vision by reshaping the surface of your eye. This can dramatically improve your ability to see close-up and distant objects, as well as read and drive. In some cases, people who have LASIK can even go back to work one day after their surgery.
- Less Dependence on Glasses or Contacts: Even if you currently wear glasses or contact lenses, chances are good that you’ll stop needing them after getting LASIK. That’s because with LASIK, the laser removes the need for glasses or contact lenses by reshaping your eye’s surface. As a result, you may end up needing only low-power eyeglasses for reading or distance viewing – something that wasn’t possible before LASIK.
- Fewer Visits to the Eye Doctor: One of the biggest benefits of choosing LASIK is that it can often reduce your need for regular visits to the eye doctor.
LASIK Surgery Cost in West Delhi
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In West Delhi||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In West Delhi||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In West Delhi||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In West Delhi||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In West Delhi||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In West Delhi||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In West Delhi||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In West Delhi||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in West Delhi
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent a Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in West Delhi and I am absolutely delighted with the results! The entire process was very well-coordinated and professionally managed. The staff was extremely supportive throughout, making sure that I understood every step of the procedure. They were also very patient with me and answered all my questions. The results of the surgery were amazing – my vision is now clearer than ever before. I am very grateful to EyeMantra for providing me with such an excellent service and would highly recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in West Delhi, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from West Delhi have reported no discomfort post-surgery.