LASIK Specs Removal in Wazirpur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Wazirpur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Wazirpur
If you are looking for a procedure that can help improve your vision, laser eye surgery such as LASIK may be the right option for you. LASIK is a popular procedure that uses lasers to correct your vision. It is a safe and effective way to get better vision without having to go through the surgery again and again.LASIK is typically used to improve your vision in the short term. It can help you see better at both near and far distances. In addition, LASIK can also help you correct other vision problems, such as myopia and astigmatism.
There are several factors that determine whether LASIK is the right procedure for you. The first is whether you have good eyesight currently. If your eyesight is good overall, but you want to improve your vision in one or two specific areas, LASIK may be the best option for you. The second factor to consider is your eye’s alignment. If your eyes are misaligned, LASIK may not be the best option for you. In order for LASIK to be an effective procedure, it needs to be performed on an eye that has no significant refractive errors (errors in the shape of your eye’s lens).
If you meet both of these criteria, talk to an experienced surgeon about whether LASIK is right for you. They can help guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, all with their own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, and it uses a laser to cut tissue in your eyes so that you can see better.
- Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK, which makes the surgery faster and less invasive.
- Contoura Vision uses a telescope to make tiny corrections to your vision, correcting things like nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- EPI Lasik uses a blade to cut the cornea using ultrasound waves, which is significantly less invasive than standard LASIK.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses an implantable lens to correct myopia without having to remove your glasses or contacts.
- PRK is a older type of surgery that uses heat and pressure to reshape your cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer technology that use an implantable lens inserted into your eye during surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to LASIK surgery, including improved vision, reduced eyestrain, and better overall eye health. Some of the more common benefits of LASIK include:
- Improved Vision: After LASIK surgery, many patients experience dramatic improvements in their vision. In some cases, people can see 20/20 or even better without glasses or contacts. For others, the improvement may be less dramatic but still significant. Regardless of the degree of improvement, everyone can feel much more confident about their vision following surgery.
- Reduced Eyestrain: One of the most common benefits of LASIK is that it reduces eyestrain. Many people find that they no longer have to strain to see clearly up close or far away after undergoing the surgery. This can be a big relief for those who suffer from neck and shoulder pain as a result of over stressing their eyesight.
- Better Eye Health: Another benefit of LASIK is that it can improve your overall eye health. By correcting your vision with laser surgery, you reduce your risk of developing other eye diseases down the road. Additionally, by reducing eyestrain and improving your vision, LASIK may also help you avoid problems like dry eyes and blurred vision caused by reading or working on computer screens for long periods of time.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Wazirpur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Wazirpur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Wazirpur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Wazirpur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Wazirpur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Wazirpur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Wazirpur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Wazirpur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Wazirpur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Wazirpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I am so grateful for the Lasik Surgery I had done with EyeMantra in Wazirpur. The entire process was smooth and hassle-free, starting from my initial consultation to post-operative follow up. The staff were very knowledgeable and friendly, answering all my queries and taking extra care to ensure my comfort in every step of the procedure. I am now enjoying better vision than ever before, thanks to EyeMantra’s efforts and expertise! Highly recommended for anyone looking for Lasik Surgery in Wazirpur!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Wazirpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Wazirpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.