LASIK Specs Removal in Vishwas Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Vishwas Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Vishwas Nagar
If you are interested in getting laser eye surgery and would like to know more about the procedure, read on for information about Lasik surgery in Vishwas Nagar. Lasik is a popular form of eye surgery that can improve your vision significantly. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision by reshaping the surface of your eye.
There are several different types of lasik procedures, but all involve removing some of the eye’s tissue and replacing it with new, corrected tissue. After lasik surgery, most patients see a dramatic improvement in their vision. If you are considering lasik surgery, be sure to speak with your doctor about all of your options. There are many excellent clinics in Vishwas Nagar that can help you get the best results possible.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
LASIK, or laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis, is a popular surgical procedure that can correct various types of vision problems. There are three main types of LASIK surgery: standard LASIK, femto LASIK, and contoura vision.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery. In standard LASIK, the surgeon uses a laser to cut into the eye and remove some of the cornea. This procedure is usually done on both eyes at the same time.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK and is used to correct minor vision problems such as nearsightedness or farsightedness.
- Contoura Vision uses a special lens that curves around the outside of your eye to improve your vision in areas that are far from your focal point.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to reshape the surface of your cornea without actually removing it.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses submillimeter waves to make small corrections in your eye’s surface without using any lasers at all.
- PRK is a less common type of LASIK that uses radiofrequency energy to reshape your cornea without using lasers.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a new type of surgery that involves inserting a thin lens inside your eye. This type of surgery is used to correct vision problems that cannot be corrected with LASIK or PRK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including improved vision, reduced eye fatigue, and a more comfortable lifestyle. The surgery is usually safe and can result in improved vision within minutes. Some of the benefits of LASIK include:
- Improved Vision: Immediately after LASIK surgery, patients typically experience better vision than before the procedure. This is because the laser reshapes the cornea, which results in a clearer view. In some cases, patients may even see more than 20/20 after LASIK surgery.
- Reduced Eye Fatigue: One of the most common benefits of LASIK surgery is that it reduces eye fatigue. Before LASIK, people often have to wear glasses or contact lenses for long periods of time to avoid feeling tired or fatigued. After LASIK, people rarely have to use glasses or contact lenses anymore and can instead enjoy their lives without feeling exhausted all the time.
- More Comfortable Life: Many people find that their quality of life improves dramatically after undergoing LASIK surgery. This is because they no longer have to worry about glasses or contact lenses constantly slipping off their nose or worrying about how they look every day.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Vishwas Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Vishwas Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Vishwas Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Vishwas Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Vishwas Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Vishwas Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Vishwas Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Vishwas Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Vishwas Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Vishwas Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Vishwas Nagar for anyone considering Lasik surgery. The entire team at EyeMantra is incredibly professional, attentive, and caring throughout the process. They provide an excellent level of care and make sure that you understand every aspect of the procedure before going ahead with it. The doctor was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions with patience. The staff was friendly and accommodating, making sure I felt safe at every step of the procedure. The entire experience was smooth and effortless and I am very satisfied with the results. My vision has drastically improved after the Lasik surgery and I can now see better than ever before. I’m very glad I chose EyeMantra in Vishwas Nagar for my Lasik surgery. They are truly a top-notch clinic and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone considering the procedure. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Vishwas Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Vishwas Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.