LASIK Specs Removal in Vikaspuri – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Vikaspuri
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Vikaspuri
LASIK surgery is a popular and effective procedure that can improve your vision. It’s done by using a laser to reshape your eyes’ surface. This treatment is often recommended for people who have near-sightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism. There are several types of LASIK procedures, but all of them involve removing the majority of the eye’s tissue. This leaves the cornea clear and able to send light directly to the eye.
Before LASIK surgery, you’ll need to make an appointment with a doctor. You’ll also need to provide some medical information, such as your eye size and your prescription lenses. Your doctor will review this information and decide if LASIK is right for you.
After making the appointment, you’ll go through a series of tests to ensure that you’re a good candidate for LASIK surgery. These tests include a visual field test and a refractive surgery consultation. The visual field test helps your doctor determine how much vision you can lose during the operation. The refractive surgery consultation helps your doctor choose the type of LASIK procedure that’s best for you.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of LASIK surgery options available, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK and involves using a surgeon’s laser to cut the cornea in two.
- Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK, which helps reduce the amount of tissue damage caused by the surgery.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade to cut the cornea, which results in a more precise cut and less eye pain.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic device to help guide the surgeon’s laser directly onto the desired area of the cornea.
- SMILE is a minimally invasive version of LASIK that uses a tiny laser instead of a scalpel to cut the cornea.
- PRK is an older type of surgery that uses heat to break up some of the cells in your eye so that they can be removed without staining or scarring your eyes.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another newer type of surgery that uses small lenses implanted into your eyes to correct your vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including:
- A faster, more comfortable recovery time.
- Reduced the need for glasses or contact lenses.
- Increased your ability to see in all directions.
- Increased clarity of vision and reduced eye fatigue.
- Dramatically improved vision in both bright and low-light environments.
- Minimized the possibility of postoperative complications, such as dry eyes or glare problems.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Vikaspuri
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Vikaspuri||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Vikaspuri||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Vikaspuri||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Vikaspuri||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Vikaspuri||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Vikaspuri||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Vikaspuri||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Vikaspuri||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Vikaspuri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery done at EyeMantra in Vikaspuri and I couldn’t be happier with the results. From start to finish, the staff were friendly and professional and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. The doctors answered my questions thoroughly and provided honest advice about my options. On the day of my procedure, the doctors and nurses were knowledgeable and reassuring. I’m now two weeks post-op and my vision is better than ever! I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Vikaspuri for anyone looking to get Lasik surgery. They provided me with a great experience from start to finish! Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Vikaspuri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Vikaspuri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.