LASIK Specs Removal in Vikas Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Vikas Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Vikas Nagar
If you are looking for a surgical procedure that can give you beautiful, clear eyesight, then LASIK surgery may be the right option for you. This popular and safe procedure is used to correct vision problems by removing the faulty layer of your eye’s surface.
LASIK is a very safe procedure. In fact, it has an overall complication rate of less than one percent. And even if there are some minor complications following your surgery, they are usually temporary and can be fixed easily.Nowadays, many patients choose LASIK as their preferred method of correcting vision problems.
If you are interested in undergoing LASIK surgery in Vikas Nagar, make sure to speak to your doctor about all of your options and expectations.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a look at the most common options:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery and is performed on both eyes with similar results. The laser heats up the surface of your eye to create a smooth, new vision.
- Femto LASIK is a more precise form of standard LASIK that uses a smaller laser to create a more accurate vision.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of LASIK that uses curved mirrors to create an ultra-smooth surface for your eye.
- EPI Lasik uses electronic stimulation to help your cornea adjust to light more accurately, resulting in improved vision.
- SMILE is an innovative new type of LASIK that replaces your natural lens with an artificial one.
- PRK is another older type of LASIK that uses heat instead of lasers to reshape your eye.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) surgery utilizes small contact lenses that sit on top of your existing glasses or contacts to provide enhanced vision without the need for glasses or refractive surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including:
- Improved vision. After LASIK surgery, patients typically see better than before the procedure thanks to improved vision in both near and far distances.
- Reduced dependence on glasses or contact lenses. Many people who have LASIK surgery no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses because their corrected vision is sufficient for everyday activities.
- Fewer cases of severe eye pain and other complications. Complications after LASIK are usually less severe than with other types of eye surgery, such as cataract removal.
- Longer life expectancy for the eyes. According to some studies, people who have LASIK have a longer life expectancy for their eyes than people who do not have the surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Vikas Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Vikas Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Vikas Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Vikas Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Vikas Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Vikas Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Vikas Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Vikas Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Vikas Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Vikas Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Vikas Nagar and couldn’t be happier with the results. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, answering any questions I had and making sure I felt comfortable every step of the way. The procedure itself went smoothly and quickly, allowing me to be back to my normal activities the very next day. After just a few days, I noticed an immense improvement in my vision that continues to improve with time. I would highly recommend EyeMantra and Lasik surgery to anyone looking for a reliable, quick solution to their vision problems. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Vikas Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Vikas Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.