LASIK Specs Removal in Vasant Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Vasant Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Vasant Vihar
Looking for a safe and effective way to get rid of your glasses or contacts? Look no further than Lasik surgery! Lasik surgery is a popular option for people who want to improve their vision but are afraid of the long and complex process required.
The procedure, which is usually done on an outpatient basis, involves the use of lasers to create a precise, near-perfect vision in just a few minutes. The results are often very impressive – people can now see things clearly and more easily than before.
If you’re interested in getting lasik surgery in Vasant Vihar, be sure to speak with your eye doctor about all of your options. He or she will be able to recommend the best treatment for you based on your individual needs and circumstances.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it uses a standard laser to reshape the surface of your eyes. This is the most common option for people who have healthy eyes and don’t need a lot of correction.
- Femto LASIK is a less-invasive version of Standard LASIK that uses a smaller laser to achieve the same results. It’s good for people who have mild to moderate vision problems and don’t want to go through an extensive eye surgery.
- Contoura Vision is a type of LASIK that uses curved mirrors to help correct vision in areas that are nearsighted or farsighted. This procedure can be used by people who have any degree of vision impairment, and it may be more effective than other types of LASIK for people with significant vision problems.
- EPI Lasik is similar to Contoura Vision in that it uses curved mirrors to help correct vision in areas that are nearsighted or farsighted. The main difference between EPI Lasik and Contoura Vision is that EPI Lasik also uses lasers to remove wrinkles from the surface of your cornea – this helps improve image quality overall.
- SMILE is a new type of LASIK surgery that is minimally invasive, and it can be used to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. It involves making small incisions in the cornea instead of using a laser to reshape the surface. This procedure is ideal for people who are looking for a quick, painless recovery.
- PRK, or Photorefractive Keratectomy, is an older type of laser eye surgery that’s still used today. PRK involves reshaping the cornea to correct vision problems, and it can be used for nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. The benefit of PRK is that it causes less discomfort and faster healing than other types of laser eye surgery. However, it is less precise than LASIK and may take longer for your vision to improve.
- ICL, or Implantable Collamer Lens, is a newer type of LASIK surgery that involves placing an artificial lens in your eye to correct vision problems. This procedure has some benefits over traditional laser surgery, such as less discomfort and faster recovery time. Additionally, ICL can be used for more severe cases of nearsightedness or farsightedness that can’t be addressed with traditional laser surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery. Some of the most common benefits include:
- A dramatically reduced chance of getting eye diseases such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Reduced discomfort and improved vision following surgery.
- Increased accuracy when reading and working with small objects.
- Greater flexibility in choosing eyeglasses and contacts.
- Minimal post-operative recovery time, allowing you to resume normal activities quickly.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Vasant Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Vasant Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Vasant Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Vasant Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Vasant Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Vasant Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Vasant Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Vasant Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Vasant Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Vasant Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik Surgery at EyeMantra in Vasant Vihar and I am truly amazed with the results! The staff was incredibly friendly and attentive – they went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable before, during, and after my surgery. The facility itself is state-of-the-art and the doctor was extremely knowledgeable in their field. I cannot recommend EyeMantra enough – the entire experience was smooth and stress-free! My vision has improved exponentially since my surgery, and I’m so thankful for everything that EyeMantra has done for me. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Vasant Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Vasant Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.