LASIK Specs Removal in Tukmirpur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Tukmirpur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Tukmirpur
If you are considering LASIK surgery, there are many factors to consider. In Tukmirpur, we offer a variety of LASIK options to meet your needs. Our experienced surgeons will help you choose the best procedure for your eyes.LASIK is a safe and effective surgery that can improve your vision. It uses a laser to reshape your eye’s surface. This can improve your vision by correcting nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
Depending on the type of LASIK procedure you choose, our surgeons may use a standard laser or a more advanced laser called an excimer laser. The standard laser is less expensive and is used in most cases. The excimer laser is more expensive but is used in some cases if the patient has very thick corneas or if the standard laser does not give good results.
Our team of experts at Tukmirpur provides comprehensive LASIK services for patients of all ages and qualifications. We offer a variety of options, including traditional LASIK surgery and advanced sub-microLASIK procedures. If you are interested in learning more about our LASIK services or booking an appointment, please click here to contact us online today!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
LASIK, or Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis, is a popular and safe surgery that can improve your vision. There are several different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- The Standard LASIK procedure. In this procedure, the surgeon uses a laser to cut a flap in your eye so that the camera can be inserted into your eye. The flap is then resealed using a small piece of metal called an “operating microscope.” This type of surgery is usually performed on people who have good vision in one eye but poor vision in the other.
- The Femto LASIK procedure uses a slightly different technique. Here, the surgeon first makes several small cuts in your eye using a cautery tool. Then, he or she uses a powerful laser to vaporize the tissue above and below the eyes’ natural lens. This causes the lens to fall out of your eye, allowing more light to enter than with standard LASIK. The Femto LASIK procedure is usually used on people who have very bad vision in one eye but good vision in the other.
- Contoura Vision is another type of LASIK that uses a different approach than Standard or Femto LASIKs. Instead of cutting a flap in your eye, Contoura Vision uses microscopic suction cups to remove part of your cornea (the front part of the eye). This allows your doctor to reshape your cornea and improve your vision. Contoura Vision is generally used on people who have very poor vision in both eyes.
- EPI Lasik, also known as Epithelial LASIK, is a relatively new form of laser eye surgery. This procedure uses an excimer laser to remove the top layer of cells from your cornea so that it can be replaced with a more suitable material. This type of surgery is usually used on people who have corneal scarring or other defects in their eye.
- SMILE is another type of laser eye surgery that is similar to LASIK. The only difference with SMILE is that the flap created in your eye is much thinner. This means that less healing time and fewer potential complications are required with this procedure.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a procedure where a thin layer of tissue is removed from the front of your cornea and then replaced with a new layer. Unlike LASIK, the surgeon does not need to make any cuts in the eye for this procedure. PRK is generally used on people who have very thin or irregular corneas, as well as those with serious eye problems such as cataracts.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lenses) is an advanced type of laser eye surgery. In this procedure, the surgeon implants a small lens inside your eye that replaces your natural lens. This type of surgery can be used to correct vision problems such as nearsightedness and astigmatism. ICL surgery is usually reserved for those who have severe vision problems that cannot be corrected with glasses or contact lenses.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to LASIK surgery, including but not limited to: improved vision, decreased need for glasses or contact lenses, and a reduction in overall surgical time. While these benefits may be the most notable to some patients, others may find other reasons to choose LASIK over other eye procedures.
For example, some people may find that they no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses because their eyesight has improved after undergoing LASIK surgery. Additionally, LASIK can be a relatively quick procedure and is therefore an appealing option for those who are in a hurry. In addition to these individual benefits, there are also broader societal implications of LASIK surgery.
For example, research has shown that LASIK is associated with a lower incidence of blindness than other eye surgeries and has even been credited with helping to reduce the rate of cataract surgery in America. Overall, there are many reasons why patients may choose LASIK over other types of eye surgery and it is important for surgeons to understand these reasons so that they can provide the best possible experience for their patients.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Tukmirpur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Tukmirpur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Tukmirpur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Tukmirpur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Tukmirpur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Tukmirpur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Tukmirpur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Tukmirpur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Tukmirpur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Tukmirpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wearing glasses for several years and was considering Lasik surgery. I looked around for the best place to get it done, and finally found EyeMantra in Tukmirpur! The staff and doctors were so friendly and knowledgeable, they made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. The procedure itself went smoothly with minimal discomfort, and I was able to see clearly within 24 hours! I am so grateful for the excellent care provided by EyeMantra in Tukmirpur, and would highly recommend them for anyone looking to get Lasik surgery. Thanks again for everything!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Tukmirpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Tukmirpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.