LASIK Specs Removal in Tri Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Tri Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Tri Nagar
LASIK surgery is a safe and effective treatment for nearsightedness and farsightedness. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision. The laser removes the layer of tissue in your eye that causes vision problems.
LASIK is usually done on an outpatient basis. You will usually spend one or two hours in the hospital after the surgery. A numbing agent will be applied to your eyes before the procedure. The surgeon will then use a special instrument to remove your surplus eye tissue. The surgery is Painless and most people are able to go home the same day.
After LASIK, you may need to wear lenses or glasses for a short period of time to allow your eyes to adjust. Most people are able to resume their normal activities within a few days after LASIK surgery. If you are considering lasik surgery in Tri Nagar, please consult with a qualified doctor who can provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery and is performed on both men and women. It is a low-risk procedure that results in good vision quality. The main advantage of standard LASIK is that it is affordable and easy to perform. Additionally, standard LASIK has minimal side effects.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a laser that is fifteen times less powerful than regular laser surgery. As a result, Femto LASIK results in better vision quality than standard LASIK without the need for any additional surgery or treatments after the procedure is completed. However, Femto LASIK is more expensive than standard LASIK and may not be available in all areas.
- Contoura Vision is a type of Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis (LASEK) that uses an infrared light to destroy the corneal epithelium layer without damaging the underlying Descemet’s membrane layer. This allows for deeper penetrations of the laser than with traditional laser surgery, resulting in improved vision quality and fewer post-operative complications. Contoura Vision is more expensive than regular LASIK and is not available in all areas.
- Epi Lasik is a type of surface ablation that uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea without removing any tissue. This results in less post-operative discomfort than with traditional LASIK surgery, but the visual acuity may be slightly compromised compared to standard LASIK. Epi-LASIK is an advanced form of surface ablation that uses a laser to create a thin protective layer on the cornea. This increases the safety and accuracy of the procedure, resulting in better overall vision quality than with regular LASIK or traditional LASEK.
- Smile Lasik is a newer form of LASIK that utilizes a femtosecond laser to create a flap in the cornea. This flap is then lifted, allowing the surgeon to treat the underlying tissue with an excimer laser. Smile Lasik has fewer night vision problems than other types of LASIK and can correct both nearsightedness and astigmatism. However, Smile Lasik is more expensive than traditional LASIK and not available in all areas.
- PRK and LASEK are two other types of laser vision correction surgery. PRK is a surface ablation procedure that uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea, while LASEK is a flap technique similar to LASIK but performed without creating a flap in the tissue. Both procedures can provide good visual acuity and have few side effects. However, they may require a longer recovery period than LASIK.
- ICL, or Implantable Contact Lens, is an alternative to laser vision correction surgery. ICLs are small, implantable lenses that are surgically placed inside the eye to provide good vision quality. This procedure does not require any corneal reshaping and can be used for a variety of refractive errors, including high levels of nearsightedness and astigmatism.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery. For one, it is a relatively quick and easy procedure. It can be performed on most people within a few hours, and most patients can go home the same day.
Another benefit of LASIK surgery is that it is very secure. The laser uses extremely precise targeting to remove the unwanted eye tissue without causing any permanent damage to the surrounding tissues or the eyeball itself.
Plus, LASIK surgery has a high success rate. In fact, nearly 98% of patients are happy with their results. This means that you could potentially save yourself a lot of money in the long run by getting LASIK done instead of going through regular eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Finally, LASIK surgery provides many visual benefits that are difficult to achieve otherwise. Patients who have had LASIK often report improved clarity and depth of vision, as well as better performance in activities such as reading and knitting.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Tri Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Tri Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Tri Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Tri Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Tri Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Tri Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Tri Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Tri Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Tri Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Tri Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been planning to get Lasik surgery for a long time and when I heard about EyeMantra in Tri Nagar, I knew I had to give it a try. The staff at EyeMantra are highly professional and knowledgeable, which made me feel confident that the procedure would be handled with care. On the day of my surgery, I was made to feel comfortable and reassured by the staff. The procedure itself was done with utmost precision and my vision improved significantly. I am so grateful for the excellent care and quality of service that EyeMantra provided me with! Highly recommend them!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Tri Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Tri Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.