LASIK Specs Removal in Tis Hazari – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Tis Hazari
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Tis Hazari
If you are considering LASIK surgery, your best bet is to consult with a qualified surgeon in Tis Hazari. There are several factors to consider before making this life-changing decision, and your doctor will help you weigh all of them. First and foremost, LASIK is a very safe procedure. It has been studied extensively and has a very low rate of complications. In fact, the majority of patients have very good results. However, like any surgical procedure, there is always the risk of something going wrong. If you are comfortable with the risks and benefits, then go ahead and consult with a surgeon in Tis Hazari.
Another important factor to consider is your eye health overall. If you have any medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure, your doctor may recommend that you not have LASIK surgery. Likewise, if you have a history of eye diseases such as cataracts or glaucoma, your doctor may not recommend LASIK for you. In these cases, you may be able to undergo another type of eye surgery called Refractive Surgery Assessment (RSA). This is an outpatient procedure that allows your doctor to determine if LASIK is an appropriate option for you. If you are ready to make the switch to laser vision correction, contact a surgeon in Tis Hazari today!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery options, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, and it uses a laser to remove the surface layer of your eye.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser, which makes it safer and may be more efficient for certain patients.
- Contoura Vision uses cutting-edge technology to create a contour map of your eye that the laser can then safely remove.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to reshape your cornea without removing any tissue.
- SMILE is an outpatient procedure that uses heat to shrink your myopic eye tissue temporarily.
- PRK is an older but still popular method used to reshape the cornea using heat and radio waves.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another newer option that involves inserting a thin tube into your eye through the nose, through which an implantable lens can be placed.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to LASIK surgery, including improved vision and decreased dependence on glasses or contacts. Here are some of the most common benefits:
- Improved Vision After LASIK Surgery: One of the main benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision. In fact, many people find that their vision is better than before the surgery. This is due to the fact that LASIK removes the need for glasses or contact lenses, which can be a hassle and often require regular replacement.
- Less Stress and Reduced Anxiety Over Eye Care: If you’re always worrying about your eyesight, then you might benefit from undergoing LASIK surgery. Since this procedure involves no risks and only minor discomfort, it’s a much less stressful way to care for your eyes. This can lead to decreased anxiety over eye care in the future.
- More Efficient Use of Time and Resources: If you’re constantly wasting time trying to figure out how to wear your glasses or use contact lenses, then you might want to consider undergoing LASIK surgery. With this procedure, you’ll no longer have to worry about these tasks – your doctor will take care of them for you! This can free up valuable time that you can use elsewhere in your life.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Tis Hazari
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Tis Hazari||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Tis Hazari||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Tis Hazari||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Tis Hazari||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Tis Hazari||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Tis Hazari||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Tis Hazari||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Tis Hazari||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Tis Hazari
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Tis Hazari and my experience was nothing short of amazing! The staff were so friendly and accommodating throughout the entire process and made sure that I felt comfortable each step of the way. The surgery itself was straightforward and went off without a hitch – within just a few days I found myself experiencing crystal-clear vision and minimal discomfort. I’m so glad that I chose EyeMantra for my Lasik procedure – highly recommend them to anyone considering the same. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Tis Hazari, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Tis Hazari have reported no discomfort post-surgery.