LASIK Specs Removal in Timarpur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Timarpur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Timarpur
If you are interested in having laser eye surgery in Timarpur, there are a few things you should know about the process. Lasik surgery is a popular option for people who want to improve their vision. It is a type of surgery that uses lasers to correct your vision. The procedure is typically done on one eye at a time.
The first step in the Lasik procedure is to take a series of pictures of your eyes using an eye chart. This will help the doctor determine the areas of your eyes that need correcting. After the pictures are taken, the doctor will use a computer to create a map of your eye. This map will show where the glasses you wear every day are limiting your vision.
Next, the doctor will use a laser to remove the thin layer of skin over the surface of your eye. This is called an excimer laser. The doctor will then use a special lens to reshape the surface of your cornea. The reshaping creates a corrected image on the inside surface of your eye. The last step in the Lasik procedure is to put in new glasses. Most people feel much better after their surgery and do not require any medication or pain relief. Recovery time varies from person to person, but most people can return to work within two days and drive within four days after surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- The most common type of LASIK is the Standard LASIK procedure. This involves a series of laser shots to create a smooth, clear surface on the front of your eye.
- Femto LASIK is another popular option. This involves using a much narrower laser beam that targets only the cornea – without affecting the surrounding tissue. This minimizes the risk of unwanted side effects, like dry eyes or vision loss.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of LASIK that uses three dimensional mapping technology to create a more accurate image of your eye. It’s ideal for people who have astigmatism or other refractive errors.
- EPI Lasik is another advanced option that uses an ultrasonic gel to help reshape the cornea.
- SMILE (Sub-Micron Laser Inevitable Lens exchange) is a new type of LASIK that uses tiny lasers to reshape the surface layers of your eyeball without damaging them.
- PRK is an older but still common technique that uses high-power lasers to cut and then seal your cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) surgery also uses lasers to reshape your eyesight, but instead of using your existing eyeglasses or contact lenses, it implants small electronic lenses. These lenses can help correct refractive errors like nearsightedness and farsightedness.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to LASIK surgery, which include:
- Improved vision. The majority of patients who have undergone LASIK see improvements in their vision that range from 20/20 to better than 20/20. This is due to the fact that the surgery removes the need for glasses or contacts and can often result in clearer, sharper images.
- Reduced eye stress. Many people find that they no longer have to worry about their eyesight when they go out in the sun or when they are using other devices that require close proximity to their eyes, such as computers and video games.
- Improved quality of life. Many people remark on the enhanced quality of life that comes with having clear vision without wearing glasses or contact lenses. They no longer have to worry about being embarrassed by poor vision and can instead enjoy their lives fully without limitations imposed by a medical condition.
- Decreased risk of eye diseases and conditions. According to research studies, people who have undergone LASIK surgery are much less likely to develop eye diseases or conditions over time than those who do not have the surgery. This is because LASIK reshapes the cornea so it is more resistant to damage from things like exposure to sunlight and dry air, which can lead to eye diseases over time.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Timarpur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Timarpur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Timarpur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Timarpur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Timarpur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Timarpur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Timarpur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Timarpur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Timarpur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Timarpur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Timarpur and I’m overjoyed with my experience. The staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, making me feel at ease throughout the entire process. The procedure was quick, painless, and extremely effective; after only a few days of recovery, I could already see an immense improvement in my vision. I’m extremely grateful to the team at EyeMantra and would highly recommend them for anyone considering laser eye surgery! Thank you so much!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Timarpur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Timarpur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.