LASIK Specs Removal in Tilak Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Tilak Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Tilak Nagar
If you are looking to undergo laser eye surgery, then Tilak Nagar is the ideal location for you. Located in south Delhi, Tilak Nagar is home to some of the best clinics in the city. Here, you can find surgeons who are experienced in performing LASIK surgery.
If you are interested in undergoing this procedure, be sure to visit a clinic in Tilak Nagar. Here, you will find surgeons who are experienced in performing this type of surgery. They will be able to help you determine if this is the right procedure for you and provide you with all of the information you need about the surgery.
If you decide that LASIK is the right treatment for your eyes, be sure to schedule a consultation with a surgeon at a clinic in Tilak Nagar. They will be able to provide you with all of the information you need about this type of surgery and answer any questions that may arise.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of laser eye surgery options available to patients.
- Standard laser eye surgery is the most common type, and it uses a standard laser to performed a precise, quick surgery on the eyes.
- Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard lasers, which makes it better for people with shallow eyesight.
- Contoura Vision uses a specially designed telescope to perform the surgery.
- EPI Lasik uses a tiny electric pulse to reshape the cornea without causing any damage.
- SMILE is an advanced technology that uses an implantable contact lens to reshape the cornea instead of using eyeglasses or surgery.
- PRK is another type of laser eye surgery that uses high-energy waves to reshape the cornea without damaging it.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses an implantable device to help reshape the cornea.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery. These include improved vision, reduced eye pain, and the elimination of the need for eyeglasses or contacts. Here are some specific benefits of LASIK surgery:
- Improved Vision: When done correctly, LASIK results in a better vision than what is possible with standard eyeglasses or contact lenses. The laser removes the outer layer of the eye’s surface, which allows better light to reach the eye and improves clarity and sharpness of vision.
- Reduced Eye Pain: Generally, patients report less pain after undergoing LASIK surgery thanks to the precision of the surgical procedure and the use of a numbing agent. Furthermore, most people find that their eyesight improves within two weeks following surgery, making it an easy decision for those who are considering it.
- Elimination of Eyeglasses or Contacts: For many people, wearing glasses or contacts is a hassle – they’re heavy, they get in the way when you’re active, and they often fog up when it’s cold out. With LASIK surgery, you can finally ditch your eyewear and enjoy crystal clear vision without any annoying side effects!
LASIK Surgery Cost in Tilak Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Tilak Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Tilak Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Tilak Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Tilak Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Tilak Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Tilak Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Tilak Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Tilak Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Tilak Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Tilak Nagar and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The staff were extremely professional and knowledgeable throughout my journey, they always answered all of my questions promptly and with great clarity. The entire process was smooth and stress-free – from the initial consultation to the post-op care. The results of the surgery have been nothing short of amazing – I now have 20/20 vision, with no need for glasses or contact lenses! I’m so glad that I chose EyeMantra in Tilak Nagar to be my eye care provider and would highly recommend them to anyone thinking about having Lasik surgery. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Tilak Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Tilak Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.