LASIK Specs Removal in Tagore Garden – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Tagore Garden
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Tagore Garden
LASIK surgery in Tagore Garden provides a safe and effective way to correct vision problems. The procedure is performed by an experienced eye doctor using advanced equipment. Patients can expect minimal discomfort and excellent results.
After an evaluation, the doctor will determine if you are a good candidate for LASIK surgery. If you are, you will be scheduled for the procedure. During the operation, the doctor will use a laser to remove your eye’s surface layer without affecting the underlying structures. This eliminates the need for glasses or contact lenses and results in better vision.
Most patients experience excellent vision after LASIK surgery. However, like any surgical procedure, there are potential risks associated with this type of surgery. These risks include infection, Scarring, and Dry Eye Syndrome. If you experience any of these side effects, please contact your doctor immediately. If you are interested in LASIK surgery in Tagore Garden, please call our office for an appointment today. You can also visit our website for more information about our practice and upcoming services.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a number of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it uses a standard flap to remove the cornea.
- Femto LASIK uses a much less powerful laser than standard LASIK, and it is often used for people who have light eyes or who have inherited their parents’ light eyes.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade to cut the cornea more precisely, which results in a higher quality of vision.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea, and SMILE uses a heated knife to smooth out the cornea.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is a type of advanced laser eye surgery that uses a tiny beam of light to reshape the lens inside your eye.
- ICL (implantable contact lens) is another type of advanced laser eye surgery that use an implantable device to correct your vision.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits associated with LASIK surgery, including improved vision and reduced eyestrain. Some of the benefits of LASIK include:
- Improved Vision. One of the major benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision dramatically. If you have nearsightedness or farsightedness, LASIK can correct your eyesight to within a few hundredths of a millimeter, which is often enough to completely resolve your issue. Additionally, if you have dry eye syndrome or other vision issues due to routine wear and tear, LASIK can help improve your overall vision.
- Reduced Eyestrain. Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can reduce eyestrain significantly. Studies have shown that people who have undergone LASIK experience significant reductions in symptoms such as headaches, eyestrain, fatigue and discomfort from reading or working on computer screens. In some cases, people even find that they no longer need glasses or contact lenses after undergoing LASIK surgery.
- Less Hassle and More Convenience. Another big benefit of LASIK surgery is that it eliminates the hassle and hassle associated with having to deal with glasses or contacts every day. With LASIK, all you need to do is visit a qualified doctor and undergo the procedure – there’s no need for any additional paperwork or waiting periods.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Tagore Garden
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Tagore Garden||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Tagore Garden||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Tagore Garden||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Tagore Garden||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Tagore Garden||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Tagore Garden||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Tagore Garden||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Tagore Garden||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Tagore Garden
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wearing glasses since I was a kid, so when I heard about Lasik Surgery from EyeMantra in Tagore Garden, I decided to give it a try. After my surgery, I can honestly say that my vision has never been better! Not only is the procedure super safe and effective, but the staff at EyeMantra were incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, making the whole experience stress-free. I’m so thankful to have finally found a solution to my vision problems, and I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Tagore Garden to anyone considering Lasik Surgery! Thanks again EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Tagore Garden, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Tagore Garden have reported no discomfort post-surgery.