LASIK Specs Removal in Surya Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Surya Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Surya Vihar
If you are considering laser eye surgery, Surya Vihar is the perfect place to go. Here, you can enjoy top-quality care from some of the most experienced and skilled surgeons in the business.
The LASIK technique is safe and effective, and there are plenty of reasons why it might be a good option for you. First of all, it is a relatively short procedure – only about thirty minutes from start to finish. Secondly, the results are usually very good – many people find that their vision has improved dramatically after undergoing LASIK surgery.
If you are interested in learning more about this particular type of surgery, or if you want to schedule a consultation with one of our skilled surgeons, please do not hesitate to contact us today. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have, and we would be honored to show you what our clinic has to offer.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of laser eye surgery available to patients, each with its own specific benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it’s performed using a standard laser device. This procedure is usually very safe and can result in excellent vision quality.
- Femto LASIK is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses a fractional laser device to perform the surgery. This technique results in slightly better vision quality than standard LASIK, but it may also require more frequent visits to the doctor for adjustments.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses curved light waves to perform the surgery. This technique results in superior vision quality compared to other types of laser eye surgery, but it may also require more frequent visits to the doctor for adjustments.
- EPI Lasik is an alternative form of laser eye surgery that uses ultrasound technology to perform the surgery. This procedure is less invasive than other types of laser eye surgery and may be less likely to result in any complications.
- SMILE is another newer type of laser eye surgery that uses tiny lasers to perform the surgery. This technique may be less invasive than other types of laser eye surgery and may result in better vision quality than traditional methods like standard LASIK or Contoura Vision.
- PRK is an older form of laser eye surgery that uses a pulsed laser beam to perform the surgery. This procedure is more invasive than other types of laser eye surgery, but it may also result in better vision quality for certain patients.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a newer type of laser eye surgery that involves implanting an artificial lens in the eye. This procedure is more invasive than other types of laser eye surgery, but it may result in better vision quality for certain patients.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to getting LASIK surgery. Some of the most common reasons people choose to have the procedure done are because they want better vision, improved quality of life, and less dependence on glasses or contact lenses. Here are five of the most common benefits:
- Better Vision: One of the main benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can help you see better without having to use glasses or contact lenses. Many people find that their vision is significantly improved after having LASIK done.
- Reduced Dependence on Glasses or Contact lenses: Another benefit of having LASIK is that it can reduce your dependence on glasses or contact lenses. Often, people find that they no longer need to wear glasses or contacts during the day and can instead enjoy a more freedom lifestyle.
- Improved Quality of Life: Many people find that having better vision improves their overall quality of life. They no longer have to worry about being able to see distances clearly or read small print. In addition, many people report that they feel more relaxed and confident when they don’t have to rely on glasses or contacts for everyday activities.
- Less Eye fatigue: A big reason why many people opt for LASIK surgery is because it often eliminates eye fatigue. This is something that many people find difficult to deal with when wearing traditional eyeglasses or contacts.
- Long-term satisfaction: Overall, most patients who have undergone LASIK surgery report that they are very satisfied with the results. In fact, many people report feeling happier and more confident in their daily lives after having had LASIK surgery. These benefits can last for years and make it well worth considering if you’re thinking of improving your vision.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Surya Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Surya Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Surya Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Surya Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Surya Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Surya Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Surya Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Surya Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Surya Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Surya Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Surya Vihar and it was a life-changing experience. The entire staff at the clinic was extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable right away. The doctor performing my procedure gave me detailed instructions on what to expect and walked me through each step of the procedure, making sure I was comfortable. The results of the procedure were amazing – my vision improved drastically and I no longer needed to wear glasses or contact lenses. The recovery process after the surgery was smooth, and I had minimal discomfort afterwards. I am extremely thankful to EyeMantra in Surya Vihar for providing me with such an excellent service and I would highly recommend them to anyone considering Lasik surgery. They have my highest praises!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Surya Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Surya Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.