LASIK Specs Removal in Sultanpuri – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Sultanpuri
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Sultanpuri
If you are looking for a safe, effective and affordable treatment option for your vision problems, then you may be interested in considering LASIK surgery. LASIK is a popular and safe procedure that can help you improve your vision by correcting nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism.
During LASIK surgery, the doctor uses a laser to reshape the surface of your eye. This can help you see better without having to wear glasses or contact lenses. The surgery is usually done on an outpatient basis, and most patients experience minimal discomfort following their procedure.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Sultanpuri, be sure to speak with one of our qualified surgeons at EyeMantra. We offer a variety of surgical options that are tailored to meet your specific needs and will help you see clearly for years to come. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
LASIK, or Laser In-Sight Keratomileusis, is a popular eye surgery that is used to correct vision problems. There are three types of LASIK surgery: Standard LASIK, Femto LASIK, and Contoura Vision.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK performed. It uses a standard laser to remove the surface layer of your eyeball. This leaves the underlying lens undamaged and allows you to see better without glasses or contacts.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK. This allows the surgeon to perform the surgery faster and with less pain. Femto LASIK is also more accurate than standard LASIK, which means it can provide better vision for many people.
- Contoura Vision uses a special type of laser that creates an image of your eyes on a computer screen before the surgery takes place. This allows the surgeon to make sure that the treatment area is precisely located and that there are no Problems with your Cornea before you have the surgery performed.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser instead of a standard laser in Standard LASik surgery. This makes the procedure safer and more precise than standard LASIK procedures. EPI Lasik also has fewer side effects than other types of LASIK.
- SMILE is a newer, more advanced form of laser eye surgery. It uses an ultra-short pulse laser to reshape the cornea and improve vision. SMILE is a minimally invasive procedure that has fewer risks and complications than LASIK or other forms of laser eye surgery.
- PRK or Photorefractive Keratectomy is a type of laser eye surgery that uses the same excimer laser used in LASIK. PRK reshapes the cornea, much like LASIK, but it does not require cutting a flap on the top layer of your eyeball. PRK may be an option for people who are not good candidates for LASIK because of their eye anatomy.
- ICL or Implantable Collamer Lenses are a type of eye surgery that implants tiny lenses in the eye. The lenses then stay inside the eye and help to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism. ICL is most often used on people who have very high levels of myopia (nearsightedness) and who are not candidates for LASIK or PRK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits associated with LASIK surgery, including:
- A dramatic enhancement in vision quality. People who have LASIK see better than those who do not, even if their overall eye health is good.
- Reduced or eliminated need for eyeglasses or contact lenses. With LASIK, most people can stop wearing glasses or contact lenses altogether, which can save them a great deal of money over time.
- A more comfortable lifestyle. Many people find that they no longer have to worry about their eyesight while they are performing daily activities such as reading, working on the computer, and driving.
- Increased confidence and self-esteem. When you can see clearly without glasses or contacts, it gives you a much greater sense of freedom and independence.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Sultanpuri
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Sultanpuri||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Sultanpuri||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Sultanpuri||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Sultanpuri||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Sultanpuri||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Sultanpuri||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Sultanpuri||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Sultanpuri||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Sultanpuri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Sultanpuri and I am beyond pleased with the results. From the moment I stepped into the office, staff was professional, friendly and gave me all the necessary information about Lasik. The procedure itself was quick and painless; it felt like a blink of an eye! Dr. Shweta was so helpful and attentive throughout the process, making sure I was comfortable at every step. The results have been amazing! I can now see clearly without my glasses or contacts! The quality of my vision has improved drastically since then. I am so thankful for finding EyeMantra in Sultanpuri to help me improve my vision. I would highly recommend their services to anyone considering Lasik surgery! Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Sultanpuri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Sultanpuri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.