LASIK Specs Removal in South West Delhi – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in South West Delhi
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in South West Delhi
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to improve your vision, then consider having laser eye surgery performed in South West Delhi. With LASIK, you can get perfect vision without the need for glasses or contacts. LASIK is a painless procedure that can be performed on either the front or back of your eyes.
At EyeMantra, we offer a variety of LASIK options to suit your needs. Our team of experienced surgeons will help you choose the best procedure for your unique case. In addition to providing excellent surgical results, our LASIK services are affordable and convenient. You can schedule your appointment today at our clinic in South West Delhi.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few types of LASIK surgery: Standard LASIK, Femto LASIK, Contoura Vision, EPI Lasik, SMILE, and PRK. Each has its own benefits and drawbacks that should be considered before making a decision.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery performed. It uses a standard laser to cut the cornea in two without any other surgical procedures. This is the least invasive option and typically results in better vision than other types of LASIK surgery. However, it is also the most expensive option and not always available at all clinics.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than Standard LASIK and is often used when more accurate results are desired. It requires less time for the procedure and results in less discomfort than Standard LASIK, but it also costs more money.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade to cut the cornea instead of a straight one like Standard LASIK does. This allows for a more precise result with less risk of eye damage and is sometimes preferred by people who have near-sightedness or astigmatism because it can create sharper images than Standard LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic device to control the exact amount of energy that is delivered to the eye during the surgery which allows for better accuracy in terms of vision correction. This option can be difficult to find in some countries and is also generally more expensive than other types of LASIK.
- SMILE is a newer type of laser-assisted surgery that uses two lasers to remove tissue from the cornea instead of one. This option does not require any cutting, so it has less risks associated with it but may take longer because of the extra time needed to create the two incisions. PRK is a surgery that removes tissue from the surface of the cornea instead of cutting it and requires bandaging of the eye after surgery for healing. This option does not require a lot of time or money but has more risks associated with it including infection and flap complications.
- ICL, or Implantable Contact Lens Surgery, is the most expensive type of LASIK surgery. In this procedure, a custom-fitted contact lens is permanently implanted into the patient’s eye to correct vision. This option may be preferred for people with very severe vision problems and offers improved vision results but also carries higher risks than other types of LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to LASIK surgery, which is one of the most popular eye procedures in the world. Here are just a few of the reasons why people choose LASIK:
- It can improve your vision dramatically. For many people, LASIK results in better vision than they ever could have hoped for. In some cases, people can even see 20/20 or better after undergoing the surgery.
- It is a safe procedure. Unlike other types of surgeries, like cataract surgery, LASIK is a completely safe procedure with zero risk of infection or other serious side effects. In fact, most people experience only minimal discomfort and no long-term problems with their vision after undergoing the surgery.
- It is affordable. While not everyone can afford to undergo LASIK surgery, it is still an affordable option for many people. The average cost for LASIK ranges from around $6,000 to $8,000 depending on where you live and your specific needs and concerns.
- It is a quick process. Most patients typically have their surgery done within an hour or two and can go home immediately afterward without any additional assistance from doctors or nurses. This makes it perfect for busy people who want to get their surgery done as quickly as possible without having to miss work or spend extra time in hospital recovery rooms
LASIK Surgery Cost in South West Delhi
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In South West Delhi||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In South West Delhi||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In South West Delhi||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In South West Delhi||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In South West Delhi||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In South West Delhi||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In South West Delhi||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In South West Delhi||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in South West Delhi
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I was looking for a reliable and experienced eye care clinic to get Lasik surgery done. After doing some research, I decided to choose EyeMantra in South West Delhi. It was one of the best decisions I have ever taken! The entire team at EyeMantra is highly professional and knowledgeable, from the doctors to the staff, they all made me feel very comfortable and safe. The surgery was done with utmost care and precision, and the staff explained every step of the process in detail. After the surgery, I felt no pain and could immediately see a difference in my vision. I would highly recommend EyeMantra to everyone who is looking for quality eye care services!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in South West Delhi, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from South West Delhi have reported no discomfort post-surgery.