FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in South East Delhi
If you are looking for a safe and successful surgery, then LASIK may be the right option for you. LASIK, or laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis, is a common procedure that can improve your vision. It is a type of eye surgery that uses lasers to reshape the surface of your eye. The surgery is done on an outpatient basis and most people can go home the same day.
There are many benefits to having LASIK performed in South East Delhi. First, the area has some of the best medical facilities in India. This means that patients can be confident that they will receive high-quality care. Second, the local population is highly literate and motivated which makes it easy to attract qualified surgeons and staff. Finally, South East Delhi is one of the most rapidly growing areas in India and so there is plenty of opportunity for expansion and new clinics.
If you are considering LASIK surgery, then it is important to speak to a doctor about your options. There are many excellent clinics in South East Delhi and it is worth taking the time to find one that best suits your needs.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery and is done by using a laser to reshape your cornea. This procedure is typically done on patients who have good vision in both eyes and no significant refractive errors.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the energy of a standard laser to create a similar result, whereas contoura vision uses a spinning disk to cut away more corneal tissue than standard LASIK.
- EPI Lasik (epithelium-free laser) uses an infrared laser instead of a visible light source to perform the same basic task as standard LASIK.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses an excimer laser rather than a traditional lasers.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratoplasty) is another option that uses an electromagnetic device to resurface your eye’s surface without using any heat or lasers.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of surgery that combines aspects of both standard and femto LASIK procedures.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including improved vision, better eyesight, and reduced eye wear. Here are just a few of the many benefits you can expect:
- Improved Vision After LASIK Surgery: The first benefit of LASIK surgery is often improved vision. This is because the surgery permanently alters the shape of your eye so that your eyes no longer need to focus on objects at a distance. As a result, your vision may be better in both near and distant areas.
- Better Eyesight After LASIK Surgery: Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your eyesight overall. This is because the surgery removes Near-Mid Distance (NMD) blur and creates a sharp image in your eye. Many people find that their vision has improved by at least 20/20 after undergoing the procedure.
- Reduced Eye Wear After LASIK Surgery: Many people also find that they don’t need to wear glasses or contact lenses after undergoing LASIK surgery. This is because the new vision implants false images directly into your retina for you to see with clarity – without any added distraction from eyewear or contact lenses. In some cases, patients only need to use reading glasses after having LASIK surgery!
LASIK Surgery Cost in South East Delhi
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In South East Delhi
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In South East Delhi
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In South East Delhi
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In South East Delhi
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In South East Delhi
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In South East Delhi
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In South East Delhi
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In South East Delhi
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in South East Delhi
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had LASIK surgery at EyeMantra in South East Delhi and I couldn’t be happier with the results. After years of suffering from poor vision and using glasses or contacts, it was such a weight off my shoulders to finally get the procedure done. The staff at EyeMantra were so welcoming and professional throughout the process, and their attention to detail was outstanding. The day of the surgery went better than I could have ever imagined, and it only took about 15 minutes from start to finish. After the procedure, my vision improved drastically and I can now see with perfect clarity. My overall experience with EyeMantra was positive throughout, and I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to get LASIK surgery. Thank you so much EyeMantra for giving me the freedom of perfect vision!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in South East Delhi, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from South East Delhi have reported no discomfort post-surgery.