LASIK Specs Removal in South Delhi – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in South Delhi
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in South Delhi
If you’re looking for a safe, effective and affordable way to get your vision corrected, then LASIK surgery is the perfect solution for you. In South Delhi, our team of expert surgeons can help you get your vision corrected with this popular procedure.
After your consultation, we’ll outline the options available to you and provide you with a detailed description of each one. We’ll also provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision about which option is best for you.
Once you’ve chosen the option that’s right for you, our team of experts will commence the surgery. During the procedure, our team will use advanced technology and cutting-edge equipment to correct your vision. After the surgery is complete, you’ll be able to enjoy clear sight without any glasses or contacts.
If you’re looking for a safe and affordable way to improve your vision, then LASIK surgery is the perfect solution for you. Come see us at our clinic in South Delhi and learn more about this popular procedure.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks. Here is a breakdown of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it involves using a standard laser to remove your eye’s surface layer. This is the least invasive option and typically results in the best vision quality.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK, which allows for more precise surgery and improved vision quality. However, it is also more expensive than standard LASIK and may not be available in all locations.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision uses a special type of lens that helps deflect light back into your eye after it has been cut by the laser. This technique results in better vision without having to wear glasses or contact lenses after surgery.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik uses an electronic device to help guide the laser during surgery, which can lead to better vision quality than traditional surgeries. It is also less invasive than other types of LASIK and may be available in more locations.
- SMILE: SMILE is a new type of surgical procedure that uses a submillimeter wave laser to remove your eye’s surface layer without any incisions or damage to the cornea. It is less invasive than traditional LASIK and has a shorter recovery period, but it may not be available in all locations.
- PRK: PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is similar to LASIK, but it does not involve the use of a laser. Instead, your doctor uses an instrument to remove the surface layer of your eye and then reshapes it for improved vision.
- ICL: Intraocular Collamer Lens (ICL) implants are artificial lenses that are surgically inserted into your eye to improve your vision. ICLs can be used to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to LASIK surgery, including improved vision. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- LASIK can improve your vision by correcting your vision problems with precision and accuracy.
- LASIK is a safe and effective procedure that doesn’t require any medications or surgery beforehand. There’s no need for follow-up visits or treatments after the surgery.
- The surgery is relatively painless, and most people have minimal discomfort following the procedure. Most people are able to go about their normal activities immediately after the surgery.
- LASIK results in better overall eye health because it corrects myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism without the need for glasses or contacts.
- The results of LASIK are usually very good, with most patients reporting excellent vision outcomes.
LASIK Surgery Cost in South Delhi
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In South Delhi||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In South Delhi||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In South Delhi||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In South Delhi||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In South Delhi||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In South Delhi||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In South Delhi||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In South Delhi||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in South Delhi
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in South Delhi and it was an amazing experience! The staff there were so friendly and welcoming, which made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. The surgeon was very professional and knowledgeable, explaining every step of the procedure and answering any questions that I had. The result is incredible, my vision is now perfect and I am so thankful for the treatment I received. If you’re considering Lasik surgery, EyeMantra in South Delhi is the place to go! Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in South Delhi, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from South Delhi have reported no discomfort post-surgery.