LASIK Specs Removal in Sonia Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Sonia Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Sonia Vihar
Sonia Vihar is one of the most bustling and densely populated neighborhoods in the capital. The area has a mix of old and new apartments, making it an ideal place for people who are looking for a hassle-free experience when undergoing medical procedures. Lasik surgery is no exception, and patients from Sonia Vihar can rest assured that they will get top-notch care here.
Lasik surgery is a popular procedure because it can improve your vision significantly. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision by reshaping the surface of your eyes. Lasik Surgery at the Sonia Vihar Eye Hospital uses the latest technology and equipment to give you perfect vision without having to go through any pain or discomfort.
Eyemantra Sonia Vihar offers a variety of other services as well, including cataract surgery, eye exams, and glaucoma treatments. You can feel confident knowing that you are getting quality care from experienced doctors at this hospital.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a laser to cut the eye’s surface so that vision can be improved.
- Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK, which allows for more precise surgery and may result in better vision.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of LASIK that uses a curved mirror to create sharper images.
- EPI Lasik uses lasers to remove layers of the cornea, while SMILE uses suction to smooth the cornea.
- PRK stands for photorefractive keratectomy, an older type of LASIK that uses a photo-receptive filter to correct vision.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of LASIK that doesn’t involve surgery at all; lenses are placed into the eyes using a catheter.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser eye surgery, or LASIK. Some people say that it is one of the most successful surgeries that they have ever had. Here are some of the main reasons why people choose LASIK:
- First and foremost, LASIK is a very safe surgery. There is virtually no risk of any serious complications or negative effects from the surgery itself. In fact, the success rate for LASIK is actually quite high, which makes it a popular choice for those who are looking for a minimally invasive procedure with few risks.
- Another benefit of LASIK is that it can improve your vision significantly. For many people, their vision after undergoing LASIK is better than their vision before the surgery. This can be especially true if you are near-sighted or farsighted.
- Finally, many people find that their overall quality of life improves after undergoing LASIK surgery. They no longer have to worry about glasses or contacts and can get back to living their lives as usual much more easily than before the surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Sonia Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Sonia Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Sonia Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Sonia Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Sonia Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Sonia Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Sonia Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Sonia Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Sonia Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Sonia Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Sonia Vihar and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results! The entire process was top-notch – from my initial consultation to the day of the operation, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable, answering all of my questions. The procedure itself was a breeze. My vision has improved drastically over the past few weeks and I am so glad that I chose EyeMantra in Sonia Vihar for my Lasik surgery. Highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a safe and effective way to improve their vision! Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Sonia Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Sonia Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.