LASIK Specs Removal in Siri Fort – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Siri Fort
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Siri Fort
If you are interested in lasik surgery, then Siri Fort may be a perfect place for you. Siri Fort is home to the world’s first and only laser eye surgery center, which means that you can be sure that you are getting the best possible care. The staff at the center is experienced and qualified, and they will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan. They will also help you prepare for the surgery by providing information about the procedure and how it works.
When it comes to lasik surgery, there are many different options available. At the center, you can choose between traditional lasik surgery or advanced laser eye surgery. In traditional lasik surgery, the surgeon uses a blade to cut the cornea. This is a delicate process and there is a risk of damaging your eye if it is done wrong. In advanced laser eye surgery, however, the surgeon uses a smaller laser to reshape your cornea instead of using a blade. This process is less risky and there is less chance of damage occurring. Either way, you can be sure that you are getting world-class care when you decide to have lasik surgery in Siri Fort.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it uses a standard laser to correct your vision. It’s typically the quickest and least expensive option, but it may not be best for everyone.
- Femto LASIK: This is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a smaller laser beam to create a better result. It may be more expensive than standard LASIK, but it may also offer better vision correction results.
- Contoura Vision: This is an optional procedure that allows you to continue having glasses or contact lenses after your surgery. It may provide improved vision quality over standard LASIK, but it’s generally more expensive than other options.
- EPI Lasik: This is a newer type of LASIK that uses ultrasound to help guide the laser into your eye. It’s less invasive than other types of LASIK, but it may not offer as good of results as other options.
- SMILE: This is a new type of LASIK that uses a small infrared laser instead of a traditional laser pointer. It has been shown to provide better vision correction results than traditional methods, but it’s still considered experimental technology at this point.
- PRK (Photo Refractive Keratectomy): This type of LASIK surgery removes a layer of the cornea to correct vision. It’s usually less expensive than other types of LASIK, but it may have more side effects and a longer recovery time.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens): This is a more invasive surgery than LASIK, but it may provide better results depending on your individual vision needs. It involves implanting a lens inside your eye to correct vision, and recovery time can be longer than other types of LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to having LASIK surgery, including improved vision, less glasses and contact lenses, and decreased eye fatigue. Additionally, many people find that their overall quality of life improves after undergoing the procedure.
This often results in better vision than if the problem was treated with glasses or contact lenses. In some cases, people can achieve excellent vision without ever using glasses or contact lenses.
Another benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can reduce your need for eyeglasses and contact lenses. In fact, many patients stop needing any type of eyewear or contacts within a few months after their surgery. This is especially true if you have good vision before the procedure and are only needing modest improvements in your vision post-operatively.
One potential downside of LASIK surgery is that it may cause some temporary discomfort and redness at the site of the operation. However, most people find that this sensation quickly subsides and they are able to resume their normal activities relatively quickly. In addition, most patients report minimal long-term side effects from LASIK surgery such as dry eyes or other visual problems.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Siri Fort
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Siri Fort||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Siri Fort||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Siri Fort||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Siri Fort||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Siri Fort||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Siri Fort||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Siri Fort||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Siri Fort||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Siri Fort
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Siri Fort, and I could not be happier with the results! The staff were extremely knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process. They made me feel completely at ease and all of my questions were answered promptly and thoroughly. The surgery itself was quick and painless, with minimal discomfort afterward. I was able to return to work the next day with no problems at all. The staff were always there to answer any questions or concerns that I had, and they made sure that I was comfortable during every step of the procedure. I am now able to see clearly without glasses or contacts, something that I never thought would be possible! I am extremely pleased with the results of my Lasik surgery and would highly recommend EyeMantra in Siri Fort to anyone considering such a procedure. Their kind and knowledgeable staff make the entire experience stress-free and pleasant. Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Siri Fort, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Siri Fort have reported no discomfort post-surgery.