LASIK Specs Removal in Shriniwaspuri – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Shriniwaspuri
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Shriniwaspuri
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to improve your vision, Lasik surgery may be the perfect option for you. Lasik surgery is a procedure that uses lasers to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. The Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK) procedure is now the most popular form of laser eye surgery in the world.
The LASIK procedure is usually painless and can be performed on an outpatient basis. After the surgery, your doctor will prescribe eyeglasses or contact lenses to help you get the most out of your new vision. If you are considering LASIK surgery, please schedule a consultation with one of our surgeons at EyeMantra Shriniwaspuri. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this wonderful technology.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here’s a breakdown of the various options:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to perform the surgery. This is the safest option overall, but it can result in more severe vision loss than other types of LASIK.
- Femto LASIK uses a femtosecond laser to perform the surgery, which makes it faster and more accurate than standard LASIK. However, this method also results in more severe vision loss than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses a cone-shaped laser to create a crisp, clear image. It’s less invasive than other types of LASIK, but it also results in more severe vision loss than standard or Femto LASIK procedures.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser to correct your vision more quickly and accurately than other types of LASIK. However, this procedure is also more expensive than other methods and requires specialized equipment.
- SMILE is a new type of Laser-Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis (Laser KERATOMILEUSIS) that uses ultrahigh energy femtosecond lasers that create tiny holes in your cornea without causing any damage to your eye tissue. This results in less severe vision loss than other types of LASIK, but it is also more expensive and requires specialized equipment.
- PRK (Photo Refractive -Keratectomy) is a non-laser procedure where the top layer of your cornea is removed and then reshaped using a microkeratome. This type of LASIK has been around for many years, and it is generally considered safe but can cause some discomfort and requires a longer healing period.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lenses) are artificial lenses that are implanted in your eyes to improve vision. They are more stable than other forms of laser surgery, but they do have a higher risk of infection due to their placement under the surface of the eye.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including:
- The ability to see clearly without glasses or contact lenses.
- Reduced vision problems, such as glare and eyestrain.
- Faster healing time after the surgery.
- A more natural appearance, with fewer lines and wrinkles in your eyes.
- Greater confidence and a more relaxed feeling about your vision.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Shriniwaspuri
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Shriniwaspuri||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Shriniwaspuri||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Shriniwaspuri||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Shriniwaspuri||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Shriniwaspuri||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Shriniwaspuri||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Shriniwaspuri||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Shriniwaspuri||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Shriniwaspuri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Shriniwaspuri and it was the best decision I made. From the moment I stepped through their doors, I felt welcomed and taken care of by their staff who were extremely knowledgeable and friendly throughout my entire experience. The whole process was smooth and painless thanks to their top of the line technology and streamlined procedures. After my procedure I couldn’t believe how quickly my vision had improved. Within 24 hours, I was already able to see clearly which was a huge relief for me! I am so thankful for having chosen EyeMantra in Shriniwaspuri for my Lasik surgery – it has changed my life in more ways than one. Highly recommended! Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Shriniwaspuri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Shriniwaspuri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.