LASIK Specs Removal in Shreshtha Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Shreshtha Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Shreshtha Vihar
LASIK surgery is a popular eye surgery that is used to correct myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism. The procedure is performed by using a laser to fix the eyesight in its desired state. LASIK surgery is usually done on an outpatient basis and most patients can return to work or school within a few days of the surgery.
There are several types of lasers that can be used for LASIK surgery and patients are typically given a numbing agent before the surgery to help reduce pain. After the appropriate preparation, the patient lies down on the operating table with their eyes closed. A thin layer of warm gas is then used to numb the eyes. The doctor then uses a blade to make a small cut in the eyelid and removes any tissue that may be blocking the vision. Next, the doctor uses a special laser to create a precise outline of your eye’s cornea.
This will ensure that the laser will reach all of your desired areas during your LASIK procedure. The doctor next uses another type of laser to remove excess corneal tissue. This eliminates the need for further corrective procedures such as glasses or contact lenses. Finally, the doctor fixes your eyesight with a final surgical procedure known as refractive reshaping.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of laser eye surgery options available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a guide to the most common types of LASIK surgery:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it uses a standard laser to perform the procedure. The main benefits of standard LASIK include that it is relatively easy to do, and the results are generally good. However, there are some downsides, such as the fact that it can be more expensive than other types of laser eye surgery.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses a lower-power laser to achieve better results than standard LASIK. Some key benefits of Femto LASIK include that it is less invasive than standard LASIK, and it may be less expensive than other types of laser eye surgery. However, there are also some potential drawbacks, such as the fact that it may not provide as good of an overall vision outcome as standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision is a type of laser eye surgery that uses curved light waves to perform the procedure. This technology has been shown to produce better results than traditional straight light waves in terms of vision quality and clarity. However, Contoura Vision may be more challenging to perform than other types of laser eye surgery due to its specialized technique.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik is a type of laser eye surgery that uses an additional, non-ablative laser to perform the procedure. This type of surgery is generally considered to be safer and more precise than other types of laser eye surgery, with fewer risks and side effects. However, it also tends to be more expensive than other types of laser eye surgery, so it may not be the best option for everyone.
- SMILE: SMILE is a newer type of laser eye surgery that combines elements of both LASIK and PRK in order to achieve better results. The main benefit of this procedure is that it provides faster healing time and reduced risk of complications compared to other types of laser eye surgery. However, because it involves two different procedures, it may also be more expensive than other types of laser eye surgery.
- PRK: PRK is a type of laser eye surgery that was one of the first approved procedures for vision correction. It involves using a laser to reshape the surface of the cornea and can be used to treat nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. While this option has been around for some time and is generally considered to be safe, it can cause more discomfort than other types of laser eye surgery.
- ICL: ICL is an implantable contact lens that is used to correct vision problems. Unlike other types of laser eye surgery, ICL does not involve reshaping the cornea. Instead, it uses a small silicone lens that is inserted into the eye and helps to focus light correctly on the retina. This type of procedure typically requires fewer follow-up visits and is generally considered to be one of the safest types of laser eye surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, which include improved vision, reduced eye fatigue, and a more comfortable lifestyle.
- Improved vision is the most common benefit of LASIK surgery.
- After LASIK surgery, patients may experience a 20/20 or better corrected vision.
- In addition, people who have had LASIK surgery often find that their daily activities are easier and they enjoy better overall vision.
- Reduced eye fatigue is also a common benefit of LASIK surgery.
- A more comfortable lifestyle is also often experienced by patients after they have undergone LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Shreshtha Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Shreshtha Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Shreshtha Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Shreshtha Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Shreshtha Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Shreshtha Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Shreshtha Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Shreshtha Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Shreshtha Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Shreshtha Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent LASIK surgery at EyeMantra in Shreshtha Vihar and I am so happy with the results! The staff was incredibly friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. They answered all my questions and put me at ease throughout the entire process. During the procedure itself, I felt no pain or discomfort whatsoever. After a few days of healing, my vision was dramatically improved. I now have 20/20 vision without the need for glasses or contacts! I would highly recommend EyeMantra to anyone considering LASIK surgery. They made the process easy and painless and delivered amazing results! Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Shreshtha Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Shreshtha Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.