LASIK Specs Removal in Sheikh Sarai – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Sheikh Sarai
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Sheikh Sarai
If you are thinking about having laser eye surgery (LASIK), your best bet is to consult with a qualified surgeon in Sheikh Sarai. Here, you will find a team of experienced professionals who can help you determine if LASIK is the right procedure for you and provide you with detailed information about the procedure.
LASIK is a safe and effective procedure that can improve your vision by correcting your vision errors with a single, precision-guided outpatient surgery. After undergoing an evaluation, most patients are eligible for LASIK treatment. The laser uses an intense light beam to cut the cornea into small pieces and reshape it into its desired shape. The surgery is completed in just a few minutes and most patients report minimal discomfort following their procedure.
If you are interested in learning more about LASIK or have questions about the procedure, please contact our team at Sheikh Sarai Eye Clinic. We would be happy to discuss your options and answer any questions that you may have.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of laser eye surgery available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, performed on approximately 85% of patients.
- Femto LASIK is a less invasive alternative that uses a fractional laser to create a relatively small flap in the eye.
- Contoura Vision uses an infrared light to correct vision without creating any physical changes to the eye.
- EPI Lasik uses ultrasound to reshape the cornea, while SMILE uses a tiny camera and computer to perform the surgery.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a less-invasive option that uses lasers to remove the top layer of your cornea and replace it with an artificial one.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another option that utilizes soft contact lenses that are inserted into the eye after surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, as it can improve your vision significantly. Here are just a few of the most common:
- Improved Vision: One of the main benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can greatly improve your vision. Depending on the type of LASIK you have, you may see up to 20/20 or better since the procedure removes most of your eye’s surface area and reduces blurriness and distortion. In fact, some people report seeing things clearer than they ever have before!
- Fewer Eye Problems: Another major benefit of LASIK is that it can help reduce or eliminate many eye problems. By correcting your eyes’ alignment and correcting any underlying refractive errors, LASIK can help clear up eyestrain, dry eyes, double vision, and more. Plus, since there is no longer any need for contact lenses or glasses after LASIK surgery, you’ll be able to enjoy better vision without having to worry about wearing them all the time.
- Reduced Risk of Eye Diseases: A final benefit of LASIK surgery is that it reduces your risk of developing various eye diseases such as macular degeneration and retinitis pigmentosa. By correcting your eyes’ alignment and reducing inflammation and scarring from previous surgeries, you dramatically decrease your risk of these conditions – which can be devastating if not treated early on.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Sheikh Sarai
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Sheikh Sarai||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Sheikh Sarai||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Sheikh Sarai||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Sheikh Sarai||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Sheikh Sarai||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Sheikh Sarai||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Sheikh Sarai||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Sheikh Sarai||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Sheikh Sarai
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Sheikh Sarai, and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. The doctors and staff are incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, and they answered all my questions throughout the entire process. During my procedure, I felt completely safe knowing that their team is highly experienced in providing the best care. Post-surgery, I noticed an immediate improvement in my vision and was amazed at how fast I regained clarity of sight. Thanks to EyeMantra, I can now see with perfect clarity! Highly recommend this clinic for your Lasik needs.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Sheikh Sarai, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Sheikh Sarai have reported no discomfort post-surgery.