FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Shastri Nagar
Lasik surgery is a popular procedure that can improve your vision. Lasik surgery is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision. The surgeon uses a special laser to remove the cornea, or the clear outer layer of the eye. This leaves behind a clear area on the surface of the eye that can be corrected with glasses or contact lenses.
After lasik surgery, you may experience some mild discomfort and temporary dry eyes. Most people are able to resume their normal activities within a few days. Some people choose to wear artificial tears during the initial post-operative period to help keep their eyes moist and avoid additional discomfort. If you’re considering lasik surgery, be sure to talk with your doctor about all your options.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it involves removing the eye’s central layer with a laser. This procedure is typically done on people who are in good vision but want to get even better clarity. The downside of standard LASIK is that it can sometimes result in blurry vision and a need for glasses after surgery.
- Femto LASIK: This type of LASIK uses a femtosecond laser instead of a standard laser. Femtosecond lasers are more accurate and cause less damage to the eye than regular lasers. However, femtosecond lasers also require more time to perform the procedure, so they’re not usually used on people who just want improved vision.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision is a new type of LASIK that uses a shaped-beam laser instead of a standard laser. This procedure allows doctors to create even sharper images without causing any damage to your eyesight.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik uses an electron beam instead of a traditional laser to remove the eye’s central layer. This method is more precise than traditional LASIK and results in fewer eyestrain problems down the road.
- SMILE: SMILE (Stellar Laser In Situ Keratomileusis) is a newer type of LASIK that uses a scanner to map the eye, then removes only the necessary parts of the central layer. This method leaves more corneal tissue intact and can help reduce night vision problems after surgery.
- PRK: Photorefractive Keratectomy, or PRK, is an older type of laser eye surgery that involves using a focused beam of light to reshape the cornea. This procedure usually takes longer to perform than other types of LASIK, but it can have reliable results.
- ICL: Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) is a type of laser eye surgery that involves implanting lenses into the eye. This procedure can help correct very high levels of nearsightedness and astigmatism, but it does require minor surgery to implant the lenses.=
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to choosing LASIK surgery over other vision correction options. Here are just a few of the most common:
- Most people report improved vision after LASIK surgery. The majority of patients experience 20/20 or better vision, with no need for glasses or contacts afterwards.
- It is a safe and effective procedure that is typically completed in a single appointment. There is minimal pain and no immediate post-operative discomfort.
- LASIK can be used to correct a variety of eye conditions, including myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), and astigmatism.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Shastri Nagar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Shastri Nagar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Shastri Nagar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Shastri Nagar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Shastri Nagar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Shastri Nagar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Shastri Nagar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Shastri Nagar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Shastri Nagar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Shastri Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Shastri Nagar and it was a great experience! The staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process. They answered any questions I had and provided plenty of information about the procedure. The results were better than expected, with improved vision within days of the surgery without any complications. The entire process was stress-free, and I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Shastri Nagar to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thank you for helping me improve my vision and quality of life!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Shastri Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Shastri Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.