FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Shalimar Bagh
If you are considering laser eye surgery, then Shalimar Bagh is a great place to go. This neighborhood in South Delhi has a high concentration of clinics that offer this procedure. LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it can be done on both eyes at the same time. The surgery is performed by an experienced doctor who uses a special laser to reshape your cornea. This improves your vision and eliminates the need for glasses or contact lenses. In some cases, people also experience decreased glare and improved color vision after LASIK.
There are several things to consider before scheduling your LASIK procedure. These include whether you have any preexisting conditions that might complicate the surgery, as well as your expectations for the results. It’s also important to speak with your doctor about any medications you’re taking that may affect your vision. After your consultation, the doctor will give you an informed estimate of the cost of LASIK surgery.
In some cases, patients may be able to receive financing through their insurance company or through loans from private lenders. If you decide to have the surgery done, make sure to schedule a follow-up appointment so that everything is OK and your vision is improving as expected.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery options, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are four of the most common:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to reshape your vision. It’s usually the cheapest option, but it can cause some minor complications, such as dry eyes.
- Femto LASIK: This uses a femtosecond laser to create more precise results than standard LASIK. It’s generally more expensive than other types of LASIK, but it may be better for people who have very mild vision problems.
- Contoura Vision: This uses a curved blade to create a more accurate image than standard LASIK. It’s also more expensive than other types of LASIK, but it may be better for people who have severe vision problems.
- EPI Lasik: This uses an “epilasik” device to flatten your cornea more precisely than traditional laser eye surgery. It’s usually less expensive than other types of LASIK, but it may not be suitable for everyone.
- SMILE: This is a newer type of LASIK that uses smaller lasers and is designed specifically for people with fair skin tones.
- PRK: This is a procedure that was originally developed for use in cataracts but has since been used to treat various eye conditions, including refractive errors like myopia and astigmatism.
- ICL: This is an implantable lens that can be used in combination with or instead of LASIK to correct refractive errors. It’s a great option for those who are not candidates for LASIK because of thin corneas or other eye conditions.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK surgery is a very popular option for people who want to improve their vision. The procedure is typically done on the front of the eye, and it can dramatically improve your vision. Some of the major benefits of LASIK include:
- It can improve your vision almost immediately.
- It is an affordable option.
- There are no long-term risks associated with LASIK surgery.
- You can continue to enjoy your activities after LASIK surgery without any restrictions.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Shalimar Bagh
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Shalimar Bagh
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Shalimar Bagh
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Shalimar Bagh
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Shalimar Bagh
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Shalimar Bagh
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Shalimar Bagh
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Shalimar Bagh
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Shalimar Bagh
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Shalimar Bagh
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Shalimar Bagh and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results. The staff was friendly, accommodating and highly qualified. The procedure itself was painless and I experienced no discomfort whatsoever. After the surgery, my vision improved significantly and I’m now able to see clearly without the use of glasses or contact lenses. I highly recommend EyeMantra in Shalimar Bagh to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Their professionalism and expertise are unmatched! Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Shalimar Bagh, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Shalimar Bagh have reported no discomfort post-surgery.