LASIK Specs Removal in Shadipur – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Shadipur
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Shadipur
If you’re thinking about LASIK surgery, Shadipur might be a good place to consider it. Here, patients can find a skilled surgeon who is experienced in performing this popular eye surgery. LASIK is a type of surgical procedure that helps improve your vision. It’s done by using a laser to remove the cornea – the outermost layer of your eye – and create a clearer view.
If you’re interested in LASIK surgery in Shadipur, there are a few things you should know. First, the surgery is typically very fast and easy – most patients can go home the same day as their surgery. Second, you may need to wear special glasses or goggles for a few days after your procedure. And last but not least, some people experience slight vision changes after LASIK surgery – but these changes usually fade over time. If you’re concerned about any of these issues, please speak with your doctor before scheduling your surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of Lasik surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard Lasik is the most common type performed, and it uses a laser to reshape your eyes’ surface.
- Femto Lasik uses a technology that creates a smaller flap in your eye than with standard Lasik, which results in a faster procedure and improved vision.
- Contoura Vision uses an algorithm that maps out your individual contours to create a custom-made mask for the laser surgery.
- EPI Lasik uses electronic mapping technology to create the flap in your eye, while SMILE (Short-term Intrastromal Lens Elevation) replaces old contact lenses with new ones during the surgery so you can see better right away.
- PRK is a type of laser surgery that uses heat instead of light to remove wrinkles and other irregularities from your cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a more recent type of refractive surgery that uses an implantable lens to improve vision without having to go through regular eye exams or glasses.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to LASIK surgery, which can include improved vision, decreased dry eye syndrome symptoms, and a more comfortable lifestyle. Here are just a few of the many benefits of this popular eye surgery:
- Improved Vision: One of the most common benefits of LASIK surgery is improved vision. Patients can often see better than they did before the surgery, with less glare and better clarity. In some cases, patients can even see 20/20 without glasses or contacts.
- Dry Eye Syndrome Symptoms: LASIK can also help reduce symptoms of dry eye syndrome, including blurred vision, pain in the eyes, and redness. By reducing these symptoms, LASIK can improve overall quality of life for patients suffering from this condition.
- More Comfortable Lifestyle: Another big benefit of LASIK surgery is a more comfortable lifestyle. Many people find that they no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses after undergoing LASIK surgery. This can dramatically improve their quality of life and make everyday tasks easier.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Shadipur
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Shadipur||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Shadipur||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Shadipur||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Shadipur||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Shadipur||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Shadipur||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Shadipur||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Shadipur||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Shadipur
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Shadipur and I’m incredibly happy with the results. Before my appointment, I was a bit nervous about going ahead with the procedure, but the entire staff was incredibly helpful and made sure that I felt comfortable every step of the way. The doctors were very knowledgeable and explained everything clearly in order to answer any questions that I had. The procedure went smoothly and the results have been amazing. My vision is now better than ever! I’m so grateful for this life-changing experience and would highly recommend EyeMantra in Shadipur to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thanks again EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Shadipur, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Shadipur have reported no discomfort post-surgery.