LASIK Specs Removal in Seemapuri – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Seemapuri
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Seemapuri
If you’re looking for a safe and effective way to improve your vision, Lasik surgery is the perfect option. This procedure uses a special laser to create a precise and permanent correction in your vision.
Lasik surgery is typically done on either the eyes or the face. It’s considered an outpatient procedure, meaning you can go home relatively soon after it’s completed. The most common reasons people choose Lasik are because of poor vision in one or both eyes. The surgery can help you see better without having to wear glasses or contact lenses, and it often produces better results than other types of eye surgery.
There are several different types of Lasik surgery, so if you’re interested in learning more about them, be sure to speak with your doctor. In general, lasik surgery is a safe and successful procedure that should leave you with great vision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery and involves using a blade to remove the layer of your eye’s cornea. This is the most common type of LASIK surgery because it is the least invasive and requires the least amount of preparation.
- Femto LASIK uses a laser that is vibrated near the surface of your eye to make a flap in your cornea. This flap is then cut away, allowing more light into your eye. Femto LASIK is more expensive than standard LASIK, but it is also less invasive and requires fewer post-operative appointments.
- Contoura Vision is a new type of LASIK that uses a recently developed technology called epi-lasik or implantable contact lens lasik. This procedure uses a small scope to precisely place an implant over your pupil during surgery. The implant helps keep the flap in your cornea open during surgery, which results in better vision without any distortion or haze. Contoura Vision may be best for people who have mild to moderate astigmatism or curvature of their cornea due to aging or other factors.
- EPI Lasik uses an electric pulse to reshape the surface of your cornea without cutting it open. This procedure is less invasive and has a faster recovery time than LASIK, however the results may not be as precise. It should only be considered if you have mild to moderate astigmatism or curvature of your cornea due to aging or other factors.
- SMILE is a relatively new type of LASIK surgery that uses a laser to make two small incisions in your eye’s cornea. This procedure is minimally invasive and has a shorter recovery time than traditional LASIK, however the results may not be as precise. It should only be considered for people with mild to moderate astigmatism or curvature of the cornea due to aging or other factors.
- PRK or photorefractive keratectomy is a type of LASIK surgery that uses a laser to reshape your eye’s cornea without making any incisions. It is less invasive than traditional LASIK and has a faster recovery time but can result in more post-operative discomfort. PRK should only be considered for people with mild to moderate astigmatism or curvature of their cornea due to aging or other factors.
- ICL or implantable collamer lenses are small, soft lenses that are placed inside your eye to correct vision. This procedure is minimally invasive and can give you excellent vision results but carries a higher risk of complications than traditional LASIK surgery. ICL should only be considered for people with high levels of myopia or astigmatism who cannot get good vision results with traditional LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a variety of benefits to choosing LASIK surgery. Some of the most common reasons people choose this option include:
- Improved vision quality
- Reduced eye fatigue and headaches
- Improved clarity of vision
- Decreased risk of developing cataracts and other vision problems in the future
- Increased sense of clarity and sharpness in their vision, as well as less eyestrain.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Seemapuri
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Seemapuri||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Seemapuri||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Seemapuri||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Seemapuri||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Seemapuri||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Seemapuri||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Seemapuri||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Seemapuri||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Seemapuri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Seemapuri and I can confidently say that it has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. The staff were incredibly knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process, answering all my questions and making me feel comfortable with the procedure. The actual surgery itself was quick and painless, and the follow-up care was excellent. I have had absolutely no issues since the surgery, and my vision is now better than ever before! I couldn’t be happier with the results of Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Seemapuri, and would highly recommend it to anyone considering it. Thank you so much to the team at EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Seemapuri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Seemapuri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.