LASIK Specs Removal in Sarvodaya Enclave – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Sarvodaya Enclave
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Sarvodaya Enclave
If you are considering a surgical procedure such as laser eye surgery (LASIK), you might want to know that it is available at Sarvodaya Enclave, a premier healthcare facility in the city. At Eyemantra Sarvodaya Enclave, we offer the most advanced and cutting-edge treatments and technologies for our patients. We use the latest techniques and equipment to give you the best possible results.
Our team of experienced and skilled surgeons will take care of everything during your LASIK procedure. We will help you ease into the experience by providing pre-operative instructions and post-operative care. We also have a wide range of other medical services available at our center, so if you are looking for anything from dental services to general health care, we can provide it. So whether you are looking to improve your vision or simply improve your overall health and wellbeing, come to Sarvodaya Enclave for all of your medical needs.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type and is performed using a standard laser.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser, making it a more gentle procedure.
- Contoura Vision uses a curved blade to create better vision instead of using a standard laser.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser instead of a standard laser, which results in less eye pain and a faster recovery time.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that uses an ice-cold probe to freeze the surface layer of your eye before surgery, decreasing the amount of pain you experience during and after surgery.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratomileusis) is another type of LASIK that uses lasers to reshape your cornea without requiring stitches or glasses after surgery.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of LASIK that has replaced traditional eyeglasses in some cases.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, some of which include:
- Reduced dependence on glasses or contact lenses. After LASIK, many people find that they only need to wear glasses for reading and close work, rather than wearing them all the time.
- Better vision overall. After LASIK surgery, most people can see better in all directions than before the surgery – including up close. This means that they can do more things with their lives because they’re not limited by poor vision.
- Increased satisfaction with one’s vision. Many people who have had LASIK say that they are very satisfied with the results and don’t need any additional help from their glasses or contacts.
- Fewer complications after LASIK surgery. In general, LASIK is a very safe procedure and there are few complications associated with it – especially when performed by an experienced doctor.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Sarvodaya Enclave
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Sarvodaya Enclave||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Sarvodaya Enclave||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Sarvodaya Enclave||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Sarvodaya Enclave||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Sarvodaya Enclave||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Sarvodaya Enclave||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Sarvodaya Enclave||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Sarvodaya Enclave||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Sarvodaya Enclave
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I am so grateful that I had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Sarvodaya Enclave. The whole process was very efficient and smooth. From the initial consultation to post-operative care, everything was explained clearly and thoroughly. The team at EyeMantra is highly professional and knowledgeable – they use the latest technology and best practices to ensure that you get the best outcome from your surgery. The surgery was quick and painless and I am thrilled with the results – my vision is now perfect! The staff at EyeMantra made me feel completely comfortable and confident throughout the entire process. They took great care of me before, during, and after the procedure. I cannot recommend EyeMantra in Sarvodaya Enclave highly enough – it is truly a world-class facility. If you’re considering Lasik surgery, I would absolutely recommend them! Thank you so much for giving me the perfect vision!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Sarvodaya Enclave, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Sarvodaya Enclave have reported no discomfort post-surgery.