LASIK Specs Removal in Sarvapriya Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Sarvapriya Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Sarvapriya Vihar
If you are looking for a safe, effective and affordable way to improve your vision, Lasik surgery may be the perfect option for you. Lasik surgery is an outpatient procedure that uses a blade to remove the outer layer of your eye’s surface. This allows the doctor to create a perfect vision using prescription lenses or corrective glasses.
Lasik surgery is available at our Sarvapriya Vihar surgery center and offers many benefits over traditional eyeglasses and contact lenses. Lasik surgery is safe and effective, with a 95% success rate. The recovery time after lasik is typically short, and most people can resume their normal activities within a few days.
If you are considering lasik surgery in Sarvapriya Vihar, our experienced doctors will discuss all of your options with you. Our team of specialists will help you choose the best laser technology and surgical technique for your needs, and we will provide you with a detailed pre-operative plan. If you have any questions or concerns about lasik surgery, don’t hesitate to ask our team at our Sarvapriya Vihar clinic.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of LASIK surgery, and each has its own set of benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, performed on about 90% of patients. It uses a standard laser to cut out the corneal flap, and results in the sharpest vision possible. However, it can be more expensive than other types of LASIK, and there is a smaller chance of having any complications.
- Femto LASIK is a newer type of surgery that uses a femtosecond laser to create a much smoother eye surface. It has been found to be more effective than standard LASIK in terms of quality of vision, but it may also cause more minor side effects such as mild pain and redness at the site of the surgery.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of laser-based surgery that uses an intersecting grid pattern to make tiny cuts in the cornea. It’s thought to be less likely to cause any major side effects than other types of LASIK, but it may not result in as sharp or perfect vision as standard or femtosecond lasers.
- EPI Lasik refers to “episcleral” lasik, which uses an implantable contact lens to help align the eyes during surgery. This method has been found to be more accurate than other methods in terms of precise eye alignment, but it may require multiple surgeries over time to achieve the desired results.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is a type of eye surgery that does not involve cutting or reshaping the cornea. Instead, it uses ultraviolet light to remove a layer from the surface of the eye in order to improve vision. While it can be an effective treatment for some types of vision problems, it is not ideal for everyone and can cause more discomfort than other types of LASIK.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of vision correction surgery that uses an implantable contact lens to correct refractive errors. It has been found to be more effective than LASIK in some cases, but it may also be more expensive and require multiple surgeries over time to achieve the desired results.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK surgery is a popular option for people who want to improve their vision. Here are some of the major benefits:
- LASIK can improve your vision significantly. In general, most people see a 20/20 or better after LASIK surgery.
- The surgery is relatively quick and easy, with an average hospital stay of about one night.
- There are no serious side effects associated with LASIK surgery, though some people may experience temporary discomfort or mild eye pain during the procedure.
- LASIK costs less than other types of eye care, including glasses and contact lenses. And because it’s a permanent change, you’ll never have to worry about your vision changing again.
- If you have minor eyesight problems that don’t fit into any other category, like nearsightedness or farsightedness, LASIK might be the best option for you. Many people who have LASIK see improvements in both their distance and near vision after the procedure.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Sarvapriya Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Sarvapriya Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Sarvapriya Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Sarvapriya Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Sarvapriya Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Sarvapriya Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Sarvapriya Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Sarvapriya Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Sarvapriya Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Sarvapriya Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been considering Lasik surgery for a while, but I was always hesitant due to the many advertised risks. After researching online, I found EyeMantra in Sarvapriya Vihar and decided to give it a try. What an amazing experience! Not only did their team of professionals provide excellent customer service and care throughout the process, but the surgery itself was incredibly successful. I cannot believe how much my vision has improved – it’s like a miracle! I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Sarvapriya Vihar to anyone considering Lasik surgery. They have state of the art technology, friendly and knowledgeable staff, and they take time to really understand your individual case. Thank you so much EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Sarvapriya Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Sarvapriya Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.