LASIK Surgery in Sarita Vihar
LASIK surgery is a popular eye surgery that helps people with vision problems like nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. The surgery is done by using a laser to reshape the cornea. The Lasik procedure can be done on either eye. In Sarita Vihar, LASIK surgery is available at top medical centers like Eyemantra and Mantracare.
There are several reasons why people may choose LASIK surgery. Some people have moderate to severe myopia, which is a close-up vision problem. For these individuals, LASIK can improve their vision to 20/20 or better without having to wear glasses or contacts. Farsightedness and astigmatism are also common reasons for seeking out LASIK surgery. With LASIK, these patients can see clearly at distances up to 6 feet (1.8 meters) away.
If you are considering LASIK surgery in Sarita Vihar, be sure to speak with your doctor about your specific needs and expectations. You will need to undergo a pre-operative evaluation to determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure. In addition, make sure you understand all of the risks and benefits associated with LASIK before making an appointment for surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it generally involves making a precise cut in the cornea using a laser.
- Femto LASIK uses a miniaturized laser to perform the same procedure as standard LASIK, but it is slightly more expensive and does not always produce better results.
- Contoura Vision is a type of LASIK that uses a curved blade to make the same precise cut in the cornea as standard LASIK, but it is less common because it requires more precision and experience than standard LASIK.
- EPI Lasik is similar to standard LASIK in that it also makes a precise cut in the cornea using a laser, but it uses an electronic device to adjust the power of the laser so that it is less likely to cause damage to the eye.
- SMILE is a type of LASIK that uses minimally invasive techniques to replace your current glasses with new lenses fitted into your eyes during the surgery.
- PRK is an older type of laser refractive surgery that does not use any cutting or lasers at all; instead, PRK uses pulses of light to reshape your eyes’ lens cells.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of refractive surgery that involves implanting a new lens into your eye. While it is not technically a type of LASIK surgery, ICL has been shown to provide excellent results for people with high levels of astigmatism or nearsightedness.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including better vision and a more comfortable lifestyle. Here are five of the most notable benefits:
- Improved Vision: The first major benefit of LASIK surgery is improved vision. After the surgery, patients can expect to see significantly better than before, regardless of their pre-existing eye health.
- Reduced Risk of Eye Diseases: Another major benefit of LASIK is that it reduces the risk of developing eye diseases in the future. By correcting your eyes’ alignment and correcting your vision problems with laser precision, you greatly reduce your chances of developing these conditions in the future.
- More Comfortable Lifestyle: One of the biggest benefits of having LASIK is that it can make your life much more comfortable. Although wearing glasses or contact lenses can be uncomfortable at times, having perfect vision without them can be a truly liberating experience.
- Improved Work Performance: For people who are required to work in close proximity to computers or other electronic devices, having good vision is essential. Having undergone LASIK surgery, many people now find that they have better work performance because they no longer have to rely on eyeglasses or contact lenses for close work situations.
- Increased Self-Confidence: Many people feel more confident after undergoing LASIK because they no longer have to worry about their vision day-to-day.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Sarita Vihar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Sarita Vihar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Sarita Vihar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Sarita Vihar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Sarita Vihar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Sarita Vihar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Sarita Vihar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Sarita Vihar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Sarita Vihar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Sarita Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent a Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Sarita Vihar and it was an amazing experience! The staff was incredibly professional, friendly, and helpful throughout the entire process. From my initial consultation to the post-operation checkups, I felt extremely well taken care of. On top of that, the procedure was very quick and painless. I was amazed by the results – my vision is now crystal clear! And, it’s been a few weeks since my surgery and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Sarita Vihar for anyone considering Lasik surgery. They provide excellent care and the results exceed expectations. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Sarita Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Sarita Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.