LASIK Specs Removal in Sarai Kale Khan – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Sarai Kale Khan
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Sarai Kale Khan
If you are looking for a safe, effective, and affordable way to improve your vision, Lasik surgery may be the option for you. Lasik surgery is a popular procedure that uses a laser to correct your vision. The surgery is done on an outpatient basis, and most patients experience minimal discomfort following their surgery.
Lasik surgery can improve your vision by correcting eye defects such as farsightedness and nearsightedness. Many people see great improvements in their vision after undergoing Lasik surgery. Patients typically see a 20/20 corrected vision, or better. In some cases, patients can even achieve results similar to those who have undergone corrective eye surgeries such as cataract removal or glasses replacement.
If you are considering Lasik surgery, be sure to speak with an eye doctor about your specific needs and expectations. You should also discuss any potential risks associated with the procedure before scheduling a consultation. We at Sarai Kale Khan hope that this article has provided you with enough information to make an informed decision about seeking out Lasik surgery in Sarai Kale Khan.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. In this article, we will discuss the standard LASIK option, Femto LASIK, Contoura Vision, EPI Lasik, SMILE, and PRK.
- Standard LASIK procedure is the most common type of laser eye surgery and involves making a small incision in your eye and then using a blade to cut the cornea in half. This creates a clear space inside your eye that can be filled with an artificial lens implant. The femtosecond laser used in standard LASIK is very precise and produces even results across the entire surface of the eye. However, it is more expensive than other types of laser eye surgery and may not be available in all locations.
- Femto LASIK is a less-invasive version of standard LASIK that uses a milder laser to cut the cornea. This procedure usually results in better visual alignment due to less discomfort and decreased post-op glare. However, Femto LASIK may not be available in all locations due to its higher cost and smaller patient population.
- Contoura Vision is a type of laser eye surgery that uses an intraocular lens (IOL) to help correct myopia or hyperopia. The IOL is implanted into the eye and works to help focus light on the back of the eye, which can reduce or eliminate myopia or hyperopia. Contoura vision is a long-term solution and does not require any additional surgery after implantation.
- EPI Lasik is an advanced form of laser eye surgery that uses both a femtosecond laser and an excimer laser to reshape the cornea. This procedure is used to treat myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism and usually results in sharper vision compared to standard LASIK. However, EPI Lasik may not be available in all locations due to its higher cost and smaller patient population.
- SMILE is a newer form of laser eye surgery that uses a small incision in the eye to place an artificial lens implant. This procedure is used to treat myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism and usually results in improved vision outcomes compared to standard LASIK. However, SMILE may not be available in all locations due to its higher cost and smaller patient population.
- PRK is a form of laser eye surgery that uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea. This procedure can be used to treat myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, and other vision disorders. PRK is often more affordable than other types of laser eye surgery and usually results in improved vision outcomes compared to standard LASIK. However, PRK may not be available in all locations due to its higher cost and smaller patient population.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a newer form of laser eye surgery that uses an artificial lens implant to help correct myopia and hyperopia. This procedure can be used to treat myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, and other vision disorders and usually results in improved vision outcomes compared to standard LASIK. However, ICL may not be available in all locations due to its higher cost and smaller patient population.
- RLE (Refractive Lens Exchange) is an advanced form of laser eye surgery that uses a combination of IOLs and PRK to reshape the cornea. This procedure is used to treat myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism, and other vision disorders and usually results in improved vision outcomes compared to standard LASIK. However, RLE may not be available in all locations due to its higher cost and smaller patient population.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to undergoing laser eye surgery, commonly referred to as LASIK. These benefits include:
- A better quality of vision. After LASIK, most patients see a significant improvement in their overall quality of vision. This is due to the fact that LASIK removes the need for glasses or contact lenses, and can often result in better clarity and depth of focus.
- Faster recovery times. Most people experience minimal discomfort and rapid visual recovery following LASIK surgery. This means that you can resume your regular activities much more quickly than with traditional eye exams and surgeries.
- Reduced risk of serious complications. Compared to other types of eye surgery, such as cataract removal or refractive surgery, LASIK has a very low complication rate – meaning that it is very safe for most people to undergo. In fact, less than 1% of all LASIK surgeries result in any type of serious complication, including loss of sight in one or both eyes (occlusion).
- Increased mobility and independence. Because LASIK removes the need for prescription glasses or contact lenses, it can often mean increased mobility and independence for those who undergo the procedure. Patients who have undergone LASIK are often able to resume driving and working full-time without any restrictions soon after the procedure is completed.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Sarai Kale Khan
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Sarai Kale Khan||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Sarai Kale Khan||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Sarai Kale Khan||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Sarai Kale Khan||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Sarai Kale Khan||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Sarai Kale Khan||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Sarai Kale Khan||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Sarai Kale Khan||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Sarai Kale Khan
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“Having undergone lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Sarai Kale Khan, I highly recommend the clinic for anyone who is considering the procedure. The staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, ensuring that I had all of my questions answered before making any decisions. The results were amazing and now I have a much better vision than ever before! The entire process was very quick and painless, so I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is considering it. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Sarai Kale Khan, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Sarai Kale Khan have reported no discomfort post-surgery.