LASIK Surgery in Saket
If you are considering LASIK surgery, why not book an appointment with one of our surgeons in Saket? Our team is dedicated to providing the best possible care for our patients, and we have a long history of success with this type of surgery.
LASIK is a popular procedure that can improve your vision by correcting youropia, or nearsightedness. The surgery is performed by removing the tissue that contains your eye’s natural lens and replacing it with an artificial lens. This reduces the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses and can give you improved vision in both eyes.
If you are interested in LASIK surgery but are unsure if it’s right for you, our team at EyeMantra Saket can help you decide. We offer a free consultation to discuss your individual case, and we will work with you to determine the best options for your needs. If you are ready to begin your journey to a better vision, schedule an appointment with us today.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of LASIK surgery that patients can choose from.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, and it uses a blade to remove the eye’s surface layer.
- Femto LASIK uses a miniature laser to do the same job, and it is becoming more popular because it is less invasive than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses a special type of lens that curves around your eye to make it look more natural.
- EPI Lasik uses an electrosurgical knife instead of a blade to remove the eye’s surface layer, and SMILE uses suction to remove the inner layer of the eye without using any instruments at all.
- PRK stands for photo refractive keratectomy, and it is a newer type of surgery that combines standard LASIK with an optical compensation or reshaping procedure called phacoemulsification.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) surgery is also gaining in popularity because it is less invasive than traditional glasses or contact lenses, and there is no need for regular visits to the eyewear department.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to having laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis (LASIK) surgery. These benefits can include:
- Improved vision quality
- Reduced or eliminated need for eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Less time spent on corrective procedures
- Improved appearance and self-confidence
- Decreased risk of eye diseases, such as cataracts and glaucoma
LASIK Surgery Cost in Saket
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Saket
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Saket
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Saket
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Saket
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Saket
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Saket
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Saket
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Saket
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Saket
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Saket and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The staff were so friendly and helpful, making me feel comfortable throughout the process. From my initial consultation to the final follow-up appointment, their team of experts were extremely knowledgeable and provided me with the best care possible. The entire procedure was painless and fast, and the recovery time was quick. Now my vision is better than ever – I’m so glad I chose EyeMantra in Saket for my Lasik surgery! Highly recommended.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Saket, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Saket have reported no discomfort post-surgery.