LASIK Specs Removal in Sainik Farm – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Sainik Farm
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Sainik Farm
Sainik Farm is one of the best places to undergo laser eye surgery. The clinic has a team of highly skilled and qualified surgeons who are experienced in performing this procedure. The clinic has a wide range of laser eye surgery options that are suitable for patients of all ages.
The most popular type of laser eye surgery at the clinic is LASIK which is short for “Laser-Assisted In-Situ Keratomileusis.” LASIK is a very safe and effective procedure that can correct vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.LASIK surgery is performed by using a specially designed laser machine to remove the layer of tissue in the eye that contains the eyeball. This removes the need for glasses or contacts and results in improved vision.
LASIK surgery is one of the most common procedures performed in the United States. The number of patients who have undergone this procedure has continued to increase over the years, making Sainik Farm one of the best places to undergo this type of surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of laser eye surgery options available to patients, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- The most common types of laser eye surgery are standard LASIK and Femto LASIK, both of which use lasers to reshape the cornea.
- Contoura Vision uses a different type of laser that creates smaller, more precise cuts in the cornea than standard LASIK or Femto LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses a high-intensity pulsed light to destroy the corneal tissue without using lasers.
- SMILE (Surgical Microkeratome-Laser In situ Epithelial Keratomileusis) is a newer option that uses a small surgical microscope and an ultraviolet laser to create tiny cuts in the surface of the cornea, then replaces damaged cells with new ones.
- PRK (Pulsed Radio Frequency) is another type of laser eye surgery that uses radio waves to heat up the surface of the cornea, causing it to shrink and form a new clear surface.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer option that uses an implantable lens device to replace the natural lens in your eyes.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to LASIK surgery, including improved vision, more comfortable eyeglasses, and reduced eye pain. In addition, LASIK can save you money on your prescription glasses. Here are five of the most common benefits of LASIK:
- Improved Vision After LASIK Surgery: Most people who have LASIK see a significant improvement in their vision. In fact, over 95% of people who have the surgery report at least a 20/20 vision or better after the procedure. This is due to the precision and accuracy of laser eye surgery.
- More Comfortable Eyeglasses After LASIK Surgery: After LASIK surgery, eyeglasses may become less necessary or even obsolete. Many people find that their eyesight is good enough to wear sunglasses without any corrective lenses and no need for separate reading and close-up lenses. Plus, with improved vision comes much less need for glare relief glasses or contact lenses during activity or travel.
- Reduced Eye Pain After LASIK Surgery: Many people find that their eye pain after LASIK surgery is significantly reduced or eliminated altogether. This is likely due to the precision of laser eye surgery and its ability to create very small incisions (less than 1 millimeter) in the eye’s surface while maintaining optimal visual clarity and depth perception. Additionally, some medications prescribed post-LASIK to treat post-operative inflammation can also help relieve eye pain
LASIK Surgery Cost in Sainik Farm
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Sainik Farm||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Sainik Farm||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Sainik Farm||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Sainik Farm||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Sainik Farm||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Sainik Farm||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Sainik Farm||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Sainik Farm||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Sainik Farm
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Sainik Farm, and I am so glad that I did. Before the procedure, my vision was extremely poor and I had a hard time seeing even with glasses or contacts. But now, thanks to the amazing staff at EyeMantra and their skillful work with Lasik, my vision has improved immensely. I am now able to see clearly without glasses or contacts and couldn’t be happier with the results. The whole process was smooth and comfortable, and I felt very confident in the doctor’s ability to successfully perform the surgery. If you are considering Lasik surgery, I highly recommend EyeMantra in Sainik Farm. You won’t regret it!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Sainik Farm, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Sainik Farm have reported no discomfort post-surgery.