LASIK Specs Removal in Safdarjang Enclave – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Safdarjang Enclave
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Safdarjang Enclave
If you are considering eye surgery such as Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK), then Safdarjang Enclave is a great place to undergo the procedure. The enclave, which is located in New Delhi, has been specially designed and developed for LASIK surgery.
The enclave has a number of world-class facilities that make it an ideal place to have LASIK surgery. These include the world’s largest and most advanced laser equipment and expert practitioners who are experienced in performing this type of surgery. Furthermore, the enclave has excellent post-operative care facilities that ensure that patients recover quickly and return to their normal lives. If you are seeking the best possible treatment for your eyes, then Safdarjang Enclave should be your first choice.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery available, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, and it uses a laser to cut the cornea into small, flap-like pieces.
- Femto LASIK uses a fraction of the power of a standard laser and is ideal for people with mild to moderate myopia (nearsightedness).
- Contoura Vision uses an ultrasound device to create tiny micro-cuts in the eye’s surface that are then filled with gas and sealed by the surgeon.
- EPI Lasik uses an excimer laser instead of a standard laser, which results in a more detailed correction than standard LASIK.
- SMILE is a new type of LASIK that uses a femtosecond laser to gently remove tissue from around the eye without cutting it.
- PRK is another older type of LASIK that uses an ultrasonic knife to cut the cornea into small strips.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of LASIK that involves placing an artificial lens in front of the natural lens inside your eyes.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits of undergoing LASIK surgery, including improved vision and better eye health. Here are some of the most common advantages:
- Improved Vision: The first benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your vision significantly. Depending on the kind of treatment you receive, your eyes may see up to 20/20 or even better after a successful LASIK procedure. This is especially true if you have nearsightedness or farsightedness, as both conditions can be corrected with laser surgery.
- Better Eye Health: Another common advantage of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your eye health overall. By correcting your vision with laser technology, you reduce the risk of developing serious eye diseases such as cataracts and glaucoma. Additionally, having clear eyesight can reduce stress levels and promote better mental health overall.
- Faster Recovery Time: One of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it typically requires much less recovery time than traditional eyeglasses or contact lenses. In many cases, patients can resume their regular activities within a day or two following surgery – which means less time spent recovering from the procedure and more time enjoying your new improved vision!
LASIK Surgery Cost in Safdarjang Enclave
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Safdarjang Enclave||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Safdarjang Enclave||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Safdarjang Enclave||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Safdarjang Enclave||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Safdarjang Enclave||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Safdarjang Enclave||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Safdarjang Enclave||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Safdarjang Enclave||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Safdarjang Enclave
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Safdarjang Enclave and I’m so glad I did. The facility was top-notch, the staff was friendly and knowledgeable, and the procedure itself went smoothly. My vision has been greatly improved since the surgery and I am now able to see clearly without any glasses or contact lenses. The follow-up visits have been great as well, and the doctors at EyeMantra have answered all of my questions and never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable. I would highly recommend anyone looking for laser eye surgery to consider getting it done at EyeMantra in Safdarjang Enclave – you won’t be disappointed!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Safdarjang Enclave, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Safdarjang Enclave have reported no discomfort post-surgery.