LASIK Specs Removal in Roop Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Roop Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Roop Nagar
If you are looking for a safe, affordable, and effective way to improve your vision, then LASIK surgery may be the right solution for you. At our clinic in Roop Nagar, we offer a minimally-invasive and highly effective procedure that can give you better vision than you ever thought possible.
LASIK is a popular eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision. During the surgery, the doctor will use a special medical device to create a precise map of your eyes. This map will help the doctor correctly position the laser during the surgery.
The surgery is relatively painless and most people can go home the same day with minimal post-operative discomfort. Most people see significant improvements in their vision following LASIK surgery and can enjoy the clear sight for years to come. If you are interested in learning more about LASIK surgery or considering becoming a patient at our clinic, please contact us today.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of Lasik surgery, all with their own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type, and it uses a laser to cut the cornea in half.
- Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser and is often used for people with near-sightedness or astigmatism.
- Contoura Vision uses a telescope to reshape the cornea directly, and EPI Lasik uses an electronic device to do the same job as a standard laser.
- SMILE is a newer type of surgery that uses a small scalpel to cut the cornea without damaging it.
- PRK is an older type of surgery that uses an electric shock to reshape the cornea.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of surgery that uses a small camera to view the patient’s eye and create a custom lens implant using 3D imaging software.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to LASIK surgery, both short-term and long-term. Short-term benefits include improved vision and fewer glasses or contacts required. Long-term benefits may include a lower risk of eye diseases, less need for corrective surgery, and reduced dependence on glasses or contact lenses. Some of the long-term benefits of LASIK include:
- Lower risk of eye diseases. Since LASIK Surgery is designed to correct your vision rather than preventing it from deteriorating over time, you can reduce your risk of developing various eye diseases.
- Less need for corrective surgery. Over time, if your eyes do not adapt well to corrected vision, you may require regular corrective surgeries such as PRK (Pseudophakic Refractive Keratoplasty), laser in situ keratomileusis (LASIK), or refractive lens exchange (RLE). With LASIK, however, most patients only require one or two corrections over the course of their lifetime.
- Reduced dependence on glasses or contact lenses. Many people who have had LASIK say that they no longer need to wear eyeglasses or contact lenses full time post-operatively because their corrected vision is good enough for most activities. Some people even find that they can go without wearing any eyewear at all!
LASIK Surgery Cost in Roop Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Roop Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Roop Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Roop Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Roop Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Roop Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Roop Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Roop Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Roop Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Roop Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Roop Nagar and I am so thankful for the experience. From start to finish, the team was professional, caring and reassuring. The doctor explained everything to me clearly, answered all of my questions and made sure that I felt comfortable throughout my entire journey. The operation was smooth and painless, and the results are amazing. I now have perfect vision without glasses or contacts! I am so grateful to EyeMantra in Roop Nagar for giving me a new lease on life. Highly recommend their services!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Roop Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Roop Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.