LASIK Surgery in Rani Bagh
LASIK surgery is a popular form of eye surgery that can improve your vision. The LASIK procedure involves the use of lasers to reshape the surface of your eyes. Lasik is often considered safe and effective, with few side effects. There are several types of Lasik procedures, including traditional LASIK and PRK (photorefractive keratectomy).
Traditional LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery. In this procedure, the surgeon uses a surgical blade to create a flap in your eye. The flap is then removed, and the doctor uses laser energy to reshape the surface of your eye. PRK is similar to traditional LASIK, but it does not require a flap. Instead, the doctor uses a special microscope to remove tiny amounts of tissue from your eyes. This technique makes the surgery less invasive and reduces the risk of infection.
LASIK is an excellent option for people who want to improve their vision without having to endure eyeglasses or contact lenses. With LASIK, you can enjoy clear vision without any glasses or contacts. You may also experience fewer headaches and reduced eyestrain after LASIK surgery. If you are considering LASIK surgery, speak with your doctor about your options.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery. In this procedure, the surgeon uses a laser to cut away the cornea’s surface layer. This leaves a clear area for light to enter and helps improve your vision.
- Femto LASIK is a newer type of LASIK that uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK. This procedure results in better vision than standard LASIK without the need for a second surgery or eyeglasses after the initial procedure.
- Contoura Vision is an advanced form of standard LASIK that uses a curved blade to cut away more of the cornea’s surface area than traditional standard LASIK does. This leads to improved vision in areas that are difficult to see with regular eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- EPI Lasik is another new type of LASIK that uses ultrasound energy to help guide the surgeon as they make the cuts during the surgery. This method is often less invasive than other types of LASIK and leads to quicker recoveries.
- SMILE is a new type of LASIK that uses microwave energy to create a flap in the cornea, rather than cutting away sections of it. This type of LASIK is less invasive and usually requires just one surgery for correction.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is another type of laser eye surgery that can be done to correct near-sightedness, far-sightedness, and astigmatism. During PRK, the surgeon uses a laser to reshape the cornea and improve your vision.
- ICL (intraocular contact lenses) are a more permanent option than LASIK and PRK, as they remain in your eye even after the procedure is complete. ICLs can be used to correct both near-sightedness and far-sightedness, and there is no need for additional surgery or follow-up care. These lenses act like a pair of glasses, but they stay in your eye even after the procedure is complete. ICLs can also be used to treat astigmatism and are considered one of the most advanced laser vision correction treatments available today.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including improved vision and better overall eye health. Here are just some of the most notable benefits:
- Improved Vision After LASIK Surgery: One of the most significant benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can dramatically improve your vision. Many people who undergo the procedure see a significant improvement in their vision, with some seeing as much as 20/20 or even better. This is due to the fact that LASIK removes most of the visual distortions present in standard vision, such as myopia (lack of nearsightedness or farsightedness) and astigmatism.
- Reduced Eye Conditions: After LASIK SurgeryLASIK also has a number of other positive effects on your eyes, including reducing or eliminating conditions like dry eye syndrome, glaucoma, and age-related macular degeneration (AMD). In many cases, these conditions can lead to reduced vision and even blindness if not treated. Thanks to LASIK surgery, you can avoid or reduce these conditions by correcting your vision with laser eye surgery.
- Increased Quality Of Life After LASIK Surgery: Many people find that their quality of life improves after undergoing LASIK surgery. This includes both physical and mental aspects, as well as overall ease of functioning in daily life. Among other things, this means that you can more easily enjoy activities you love without fear of losing your glasses.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Rani Bagh
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Rani Bagh
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Rani Bagh
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Rani Bagh
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Rani Bagh
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Rani Bagh
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Rani Bagh
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Rani Bagh
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Rani Bagh
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Rani Bagh
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had the pleasure of having Lasik surgery by EyeMantra in Rani Bagh, and I can honestly say that it was one of the best decisions I ever made. After years of wearing glasses or contacts, it was such a relief to be able to see clearly without any corrective lenses. The team at EyeMantra was friendly, knowledgeable, and professional throughout the entire process. From pre-op screenings to post-op follow-ups, they made sure I was comfortable and informed every step of the way. After my surgery, I experienced almost immediate results with perfect vision. I am so grateful for EyeMantra’s top notch care and would highly recommend their Lasik services to anyone considering the procedure. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Rani Bagh, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Rani Bagh have reported no discomfort post-surgery.