LASIK Specs Removal in Rangpuri – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Rangpuri
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Rangpuri
If you are considering LASIK surgery, your best option may be Rangpuri. Here, the surgeons at EyeMantra perform a variety of treatments using the latest technology. In Rangpuri, we use the newest wave of LASIK technology called the Monovision laser. This laser creates a smooth, even surface on your eye without the need for a flap or other surgical procedure.
Our team also offers premium LASIK services with custom-made glasses and intraocular lenses (IOLs). With these services, you can enjoy clear vision without any glasses or contacts. Plus, our team is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. We will work with you to create a treatment plan that meets your needs and expectations.
So if you are interested in selecting LASIK surgery as your next step, contact Eye Care Specialists in Rangpuri today. We look forward to helping you achieve the perfect vision!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery options available these days, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most commonly performed type of LASIK, and it involves reshaping the surface of your eye with a laser using a standard eye chart as a guide.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced type of LASIK that uses a fractional laser to create a smaller flap in the outermost layer of your eyeball (the cornea). This allows for a more precise and accurate laser treatment, resulting in better vision quality.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of LASIK that uses a curved blade to cut the surface of your eye instead of using a laser. This method results in less discomfort and faster healing times, making it ideal for people who want to have their surgery done quickly.
- EPI Lasik is another advanced type of LASIK that uses an ultrasound device to help map out the areas you will need to be treated by the laser before you undergo surgery.
- SMILE is a new type of LASIK that uses an ultra-short pulse laser instead of the traditional blue or green lasers used in other types of LASIK.
- PRK is another older but still popular type of LASIK that uses heat to destroy some or all of the natural tissue inside your eyes before you receive treatment from the laser.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is a more advanced type of LASIK that uses a tiny lens implant that goes inside your eye to help correct vision. This type of procedure is usually only used for people with very severe vision problems, as it is more complex and invasive than other types of LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK surgery is a very effective and popular form of eye surgery. It has a number of benefits that can make your life better. Here are some of the most common:
- You’ll see better without glasses or contacts.
- You’ll save money on glasses and contacts.
- You may experience less glare and improved vision in low-light conditions.
- LASIK may improve your overall visual quality, even if you have other vision problems.
- You may be able to return to work or school sooner after surgery than you would with traditional eye surgery methods.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Rangpuri
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Rangpuri||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Rangpuri||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Rangpuri||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Rangpuri||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Rangpuri||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Rangpuri||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Rangpuri||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Rangpuri||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Rangpuri
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I was really hesitant about getting Lasik surgery at EyeMantra in Rangpuri but I am glad that I decided to go ahead with the procedure. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. Even though I was a bit nervous, they made sure that everything went smoothly and kept me informed every step of the way. The results were even better than what I had expected, and it was completely pain-free! I’m so glad that I chose EyeMantra in Rangpuri to do my Lasik surgery, and would definitely recommend them to anyone considering getting it done. Thanks again!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Rangpuri, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Rangpuri have reported no discomfort post-surgery.