LASIK Specs Removal in Rajouri Garden – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Rajouri Garden
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Rajouri Garden
If you are thinking about getting laser eye surgery, then Rajouri Garden is the place to go. Rajouri Garden has some of the best laser eye surgery facilities in the city. There are a number of clinics that offer this service, so you can find one that is right for you. One of the benefits of getting laser eye surgery in Rajouri Garden is that there are a lot of people who have already had it done and can recommend a clinic to you. This means that you can be sure that the clinic you choose is experienced and qualified.
Another benefit of choosing Rajouri Garden as your location for laser eye surgery is the availability of various types of equipment. This means that you can be sure that your procedure will be performed using the latest technology. If you are looking for a safe and successful laser eye surgery experience, then Rajouri Garden is the place to go.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are the main types of LASIK procedures:
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to perform the operation. This procedure is typically fast and easy, but it can reduce your vision in one or both eyes by as much as 30%.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK, which results in less damage to your eyes. However, this procedure is usually more expensive than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses a three-dimensional mapping system to create a precise map of your eye’s surface. This technique produces better-looking results than standard LASIK, but it’s usually more expensive and requires more time for recovery.
- EPI Lasik uses an ultrasound device to correct vision errors caused by refractive errors without the need for surgery. This is a quick and safe procedure that can be performed on an outpatient basis.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that Uses a small electric current to break up the cornea’s natural protective layer so that lasers can penetrate more deeply into the eye. SMILE has fewer side effects than traditional LASIK procedures, but it’s still relatively new and may not be available in all areas.
- PRK (Photo-Refractive Keratectomy) is a type of laser vision correction that uses an excimer laser to reshape the surface of the cornea in order to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. This procedure typically involves less discomfort than traditional LASIK, but it can take up to six months for the vision to fully return.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lenses) is a procedure in which the surgeon inserts lenses between the iris and the cornea. This type of surgery can correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism, but it’s usually more expensive than other forms of vision correction.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to LASIK surgery that patients can enjoy. Some of the major benefits of LASIK include:
- Improvement in vision. After LASIK surgery, many patients see a significant improvement in their vision. In some cases, people who have undergone LASIK surgery can enjoy 20/20 vision or even better.
- Reduced eye pain and discomfort. Many people find that after LASIK surgery their eye pain and discomfort are significantly reduced. This is especially true if the surgery is performed successfully on the correct eye.
- Improved quality of life. Having improved vision allows people to lead more fulfilling lives and enjoy activities they once thought were impossible due to poor eyesight. Additionally, having perfect eyesight gives people a sense of confidence that cannot be replaced.
- Reduced risk of future eye problems. One of the major benefits of LASIK surgery is that it reduces the risk of future eye problems such as cataracts and glaucoma. Cataracts are a common problem among older adults, and glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness in Americans over the age of 60 years old.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Rajouri Garden
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Rajouri Garden||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Rajouri Garden||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Rajouri Garden||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Rajouri Garden||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Rajouri Garden||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Rajouri Garden||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Rajouri Garden||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Rajouri Garden||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Rajouri Garden
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik Surgery with EyeMantra in Rajouri Garden and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The staff at EyeMantra were warm, friendly and very professional in their services. They took the time to explain each step of the process in detail so that I could make an informed decision. The experience was very comfortable and the results are amazing! I am able to see clearly without glasses or lenses. The entire process was made so easy and hassle-free by EyeMantra and I only have good things to say about them. Thank you for giving me a new lease on life! Highly recommended!!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Rajouri Garden, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Rajouri Garden have reported no discomfort post-surgery.