LASIK Specs Removal in Rajender Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Rajender Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Rajender Nagar
LASIK surgery is a popular eye surgery that can reduce your overall eye care needs. The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis, and most people can go home the same day. During the procedure, the surgeon uses a laser to correct your vision.
There are three types of laser surgeries: LASIK, PRK, and SRS. LASIK is the most common type of laser surgery and is used to change your vision in the nearsightedness or farsightedness range. PRK is a less-invasive option that uses a short exposure to a pulsed light beam to remove tissue instead of using a laser. SRS uses a flap of skin from your eyelid to create a new surface on which the laser can heal your eyes.
If you are considering LASIK for your vision improvement, be sure to discuss all of your options with an eye doctor in Rajender Nagar.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a few different types of Lasik surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of Lasik surgery. It uses a laser to remove the surface layer of your eyesight, which can create a near-perfect vision with no need for glasses or contacts. However, standard LASIK is the most expensive option and may not be suitable for everyone.
- Femto LASIK also uses a laser but only removes a small section of the cornea at a time. This makes it more affordable than standard LASIK but it may produce less accurate results.
- Contoura Vision uses an entirely different type of laser than standard or Femto LASIK. It uses a “corneal contouring” technique to reshape the cornea – making it slightly thinner in some places and slightly thicker in others – so that more light reaches your retina correctly. While Contoura Vision may offer acceptable results for some people, it is not as commonly used as other types of Lasik surgery because it generally requires longer recovery times and is more difficult to perform.
- EPI Lasik uses an ultrasound device to make tiny cuts in your cornea instead of using lasers. This eliminates the need for surgery altogether but there are still some risks involved, including infection and refractive error (incorrectly shaped lens).
- SMILE is a newer type of Lasik surgery that uses an ultrafast laser to create a tiny incision in the cornea. This allows for the reshaping of your vision without the need for any invasive procedures. Like Contoura Vision, SMILE may offer acceptable results but recovery times are longer and it is not as widely used as other types of Lasik surgery.
- PRK (Photo Refractive Keratectomy) is an older laser technique that can also be used to correct vision. PRK involves removing the surface of the eye and replacing it with a new layer, which contains the corrective lenses. However, this type of Lasik surgery typically requires a longer recovery time and may not get as good results as other types of Lasik surgery.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a type of implant that can be used to correct vision. It consists of a thin, plastic lens that is inserted into the front part of the eye and works by correcting light refraction in the eye. ICL usually requires an overnight hospital stay, so it is not as widely used as other types of Lasik surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including improved vision, reduced eye fatigue, and decreased need for eyeglasses or contact lenses. While some people may experience minor discomfort after the surgery, most patients find the process to be relatively pain-free. Additionally, LASIK provides a more clear vision than traditional eyeglasses or contact lenses and can often save people money in the long run.
One of the most common reasons why people choose LASIK is because they want a better vision. Patients typically see a significant improvement in their vision after undergoing the surgery, with some experiencing 20/20 vision or better. In addition to experiencing improved sight, many people also find that their eyes feel lighter and less strained after undergoing LASIK. This is likely due to the fact that LASIK removes all of the natural tissue in your eyes, which results in a more clear view.
Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is reduced eye fatigue. Many people find that they no longer need to take breaks during long days at work due to tired eyesight. In addition, glasses or contacts can cause headaches and other issues when worn for extended periods of time. By removing the need for additional eyewear, LASIK essentially solves two problems at once – relieving both visual fatigue and headache concerns.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Rajender Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Rajender Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Rajender Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Rajender Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Rajender Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Rajender Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Rajender Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Rajender Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Rajender Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Rajender Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been suffering from poor vision for years and was really apprehensive about undergoing Lasik surgery. My experience at EyeMantra in Rajender Nagar changed my mind completely. From the moment I stepped into their clinic, I was welcomed warmly by their staff and made to feel extremely comfortable. The doctor explained the procedure in detail and answered all of my questions. I was particularly impressed with the state-of-the-art facilities and equipment they used during the surgery. The procedure was quick and painless, and I am delighted to report that my vision has improved dramatically ever since! I highly recommend EyeMantra in Rajender Nagar for Lasik surgery – their professionalism and commitment to patient care are unparalleled. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Rajender Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Rajender Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.