LASIK Specs Removal in Raja Garden – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Raja Garden
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Raja Garden
If you are thinking about getting laser eye surgery, Raja Garden is the perfect place to go. With years of experience and a team of highly skilled surgeons, Raja Garden is a leading provider of LASIK surgery in Delhi.
LASIK is a popular eye surgery that can improve your vision by correcting your eyesight without the need for glasses or contact lenses. The surgery is done using a specialized laser that reshapes your eyes’ surface, eliminating your need for glasses or contact lenses.
Raja Garden has a team of highly skilled surgeons who are experienced in performing LASIK surgery. They have the latest equipment and techniques, which they use to make sure that you get the best possible results. If you are interested in getting LASIK surgery at Raja Garden, please fill out our contact form and we will be happy to help you get started.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief overview of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to perform the surgery. The laser removes the eye’s surface layer by layer, which results in better vision correction.
- Femto LASIK: This is a more advanced form of LASIK that uses a femtosecond laser instead of a standard laser. Femtosecond lasers are much shorter than regular lasers, so they can create smaller cuts on the eye’s surface. This makes the surgery less invasive and less damaging to your eyesight.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision is another advanced form of LASIK that uses CRT (Computer-Aided Tomography) technology to create precise images of your eyes. This helps the surgeon see exactly where he or she needs to cut the eye’s surface in order to achieve good vision correction.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik uses an electron microscopy device to make very small cuts in your eyes’ surfaces. This method is often used for people who have very thick eyeglasses or contact lenses because it allows for more accurate vision correction without having to remove those items altogether.
- SMILE: SMILE is a newer form of LASIK that uses lasers to create very precise and small cuts on the eyes’ surface. It is often used for people with thinner eyeglasses or contact lenses because it can provide more accurate vision correction without having to remove those items altogether.
- PRK: PRK (Photo Refractive Keratectomy) is an older form of laser eye surgery that has recently become more popular. This type of procedure uses a laser to create very thin flaps on the eyes’ surface, which are then lifted up and removed for better vision correction. There is less risk involved with this type of procedure than with other forms of LASIK, but it is not as effective in correcting vision.
- ICL: ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer type of laser eye surgery that involves implanting an artificial lens into the eye. This lens helps to improve vision and can be used for people who have very poor vision or cannot safely undergo a traditional LASIK procedure.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to choosing LASIK surgery as your corrective eye procedure. Here are just a few:
- The first and most obvious benefit is the ability to see better than you ever have before. Because LASIK completely eliminates the need for glasses or contact lenses, you can enjoy crystal-clear vision without any of the associated hassles.
- Another major advantage of LASIK surgery is that it can improve your overall appearance. With improved eyesight, you’ll no longer need to worry about having a poor vision that detracts from your appearance. In fact, many people who undergo LASIK say that they look younger and more refreshed after the surgery.
- Finally, LASIK can also improve your quality of life in other ways. For example, it can help you reduce eye fatigue and headaches related to normal eyeglasses use, and it can even improve conditions like dry eye syndrome and glaucoma. So if you’re considering corrective eye surgery, be sure to consider LASIK — it could be one of the best decisions you ever make!
LASIK Surgery Cost in Raja Garden
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Raja Garden||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Raja Garden||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Raja Garden||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Raja Garden||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Raja Garden||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Raja Garden||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Raja Garden||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Raja Garden||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Raja Garden
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had always wanted to get rid of my glasses and contacts, but I never thought laser vision correction was an option until I heard about EyeMantra in Raja Garden, Delhi. After doing some research, I decided to take the plunge. The team at EyeMantra was so professional and knowledgeable; they made me feel completely at ease. The procedure itself was quick and virtually painless, and the results were even better than expected. After just a few weeks, I could see clearly without glasses or contacts! It has been such an amazing experience and I can’t thank the team at EyeMantra enough for giving me back my sight. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Raja Garden, Delhi for anyone considering laser vision correction. The team there is extremely professional and caring, and their expertise is unmatched. I am so glad I chose them for my LASIK surgery! Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Raja Garden, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Raja Garden have reported no discomfort post-surgery.