LASIK Specs Removal in R K Puram – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in R K Puram
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in R K Puram
If you are considering Lasik surgery but are unsure of the costs or if it is right for you, then you should visit R K Puram for a consultation. Here, you will be able to speak with an experienced surgeon who can help you decide if this procedure is the best option for you.
Lasik surgery is a popular procedure that can improve your vision by permanently correcting your eye’s refractive errors. The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and typically takes around one hour. After the surgery, there may be some minor discomfort but this should dissipate over the course of a few days.
If you are interested in having Lasik surgery in R K Puram, then please visit our website or contact us for a consultation. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have and provide you with more information about the benefits of this procedure.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief overview of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most commonly performed type of LASIK, and it uses a standard laser to reshape your eyesight. The main benefit of standard LASIK is that it is relatively easy and comfortable to undergo.
- Femto LASIK: Femto LASIK uses a smaller laser than standard LASIK, which allows for more precise eye reshaping. However, Femto LASIK is more expensive than standard LASIK and may not be suitable for everyone.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision uses a special algorithm to create a sharper image than regular LASIK. However, Contoura Vision requires more time and effort to achieve results than standard or Femto LASIK procedures.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik uses an electronic correction device instead of a laser to reshape your eyesight. This method is more affordable than other types of LASIK, but it may require additional surgery to implant the correction device in your eye.
- SMILE: SMILE is a new type of surgical procedure that combines traditional laser eye surgery with an evaluation by an ophthalmologist to identify and treat any myopia (nearsightedness).
- PRK: PRK is a laser eye surgery procedure that does not require the use of an excimer laser. Instead, the surface layer of your cornea (epithelium) is removed and replaced with a special type of contact lens. This can reduce recovery time compared to traditional LASIK but may be more expensive.
- ICL: ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) surgery involves the implantation of a foldable lens inside your eye. This method can correct more severe cases of myopia, but recovery time is typically longer than with other types of LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to having LASIK surgery. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Reduced Eye Stress: One of the main benefits of LASIK surgery is that it can reduce eye stress. This is because LASIK removes the need for glasses or contact lenses and can make reading, performing daily tasks, and watching television more enjoyable.
- Increased Vision clarity: Another common benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can increase visual clarity. This is because LASIK technology uses a precision blade to create a smooth surface in the eye, which results in better vision quality.
- Improved peripheral vision: One of the most important benefits of having LASIK surgery is improved peripheral vision. This is because, with LASIK, your eyes are now able to see better in all directions, which can make day-to-day tasks easier and safer.
LASIK Surgery Cost in R K Puram
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In R K Puram||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In R K Puram||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In R K Puram||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In R K Puram||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In R K Puram||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In R K Puram||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In R K Puram||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In R K Puram||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in R K Puram
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been considering Lasik surgery for several years and finally decided to take the leap at EyeMantra in R K Puram. I am so glad I did! The staff was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, and patient throughout the entire process. The office is clean, modern, and stress-free making it a pleasure to visit. The procedure itself was so much easier than I had expected and the results have been life-changing. I can now see clearly without glasses or contacts and my vision has never been better. I am so thankful to EyeMantra for helping me regain my confidence and improve my quality of life! Highly recommend.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in R K Puram, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from R K Puram have reported no discomfort post-surgery.