LASIK Specs Removal in Prem Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Prem Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Prem Nagar
If you are looking for a safe and effective way to improve your vision, consider LASIK surgery. This procedure is used to correct your vision by surgically altering the shape of your cornea. LASIK is a very safe and effective procedure, with a high rate of success.
There are many benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery. First, it is one of the most accurate methods available for correcting your vision. Second, the surgery is relatively short and easy – most patients can go home the same day. Third, there are no long-term side effects associated with LASIK – in fact, most patients report excellent vision results.
If you are interested in undergoing LASIK surgery in Prem Nagar, we at EyeMantra can provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision. We have a team of experienced surgeons who will work with you to find the best solution for your individual needs. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery. It uses a standard blade to remove the eye’s thinning layer of tissue called the cornea. This leaves the eye with a more clear, crisp vision.
- Femto LASIK is a less invasive alternative that uses a miniature laser to create a similar result as standard LASIK. The downside is that Femto LASIK is not always as effective at removing the cornea’s thinning layer, which can lead to greater myopia (nearsightedness) in some cases.
- Contoura Vision is an advanced form of LASIK that uses a curved blade instead of a standard one. This allows the surgeon to better target the thinning cornea tissue without causing too much damage.
- EPI Lasik is another variation of the traditional LASIK procedure that uses ultrasound waves to help guide the doctor’s laser exactly where it needs to go. While it may cost slightly more than other forms of laser eye surgery, EPI Lasik often results in superior vision quality due to its precision and accuracy.
- SMILE is an emerging technology that uses small lasers and implants instead of blades or needles to perform LASIK procedures on eyes affected by nearsightedness or astigmatism. While most patients have reported positive results from SMILE, the long-term effects are still being researched and it may not be suitable for those with particularly serious vision problems.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is a type of laser eye surgery that is similar to LASIK but does not involve creating a flap in the cornea. Instead, the surgeon uses a special beam of light to reshape the cornea and improve vision quality. This method can be used on both nearsightedness and astigmatism and is generally a very safe procedure with minimal risk of side effects or complications.
- Implantable Contact Lenses (ICLs) are a unique type of laser eye surgery that involve placing small lenses inside the eye instead of reshaping the cornea. This method can be used to treat many types of vision problems, including nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism. ICLs are generally considered to be one of the safest forms of laser eye surgery because there is no need to remove any tissue from the eye.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to having LASIK surgery. Some of the most common include:
- Improved vision – Many people who have LASIK see improvements in their vision that are equivalent to what they would see with glasses or contacts. In some cases, people may even see better than they did with their original eyesight.
- Decreased eyesight correction requirements – With glasses and contact lenses, you typically need to wear them all the time in order to achieve accurate vision. With LASIK surgery, you only need to wear your corrective lenses for short periods of time (typically for about a week after surgery). This can save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Reduced risk of side effects – Most people experience few if any side effects from undergoing LASIK surgery. The most common side effect is mild discomfort at the site of the surgery. Serious side effects are rare but do occur occasionally so it is important to discuss your risks with your surgeon before undergoing the procedure.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Prem Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Prem Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Prem Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Prem Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Prem Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Prem Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Prem Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Prem Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Prem Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Prem Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik Eye Surgery at EyeMantra in Prem Nagar and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The staff there was extremely helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. From the initial consultation to the post-surgery follow-up visits, they were able to answer all of my questions and provide me with a clear picture of what to expect. The surgery itself was quick and painless, and almost immediately afterward I could already see the results. I am now able to enjoy activities that I have been unable to do due to my poor eyesight before, such as reading small text or driving at night. I would strongly recommend EyeMantra in Prem Nagar for anyone considering Lasik surgery. They were professional, accommodating, and highly skilled throughout the process. Not only did they offer superb service, but they also gave me peace of mind that I was in safe hands during my procedure. Thank you EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Prem Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Prem Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.