LASIK Specs Removal in Pragati Vihar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Pragati Vihar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Pragati Vihar
LASIK (Laser-Assisted In-Sight Keratomileusis) is a common and safe eye surgery that can improve your vision by correcting your eyes’ vision errors. The surgery is typically done on either the left or right eye and results in a clearer, sharper image.
The majority of people who have LASIK see an improvement in their vision that ranges from nearly perfect to 20/20. However, there are some minor side effects that are generally mild and short-lived. These side effects include: sensitivity to light, dry eyes, decreased peripheral vision, and headaches. Some people also experience mild discomfort during the first few days after their surgery but this usually subsides within a few weeks.
If you are interested in having LASIK surgery, be sure to visit our clinic in Pragati Vihar for a consultation. We can help you understand all of the benefits of the procedure and answer any questions you may have.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery, and it uses a standard laser to remove the eye’s surface layer.
- Femto LASIK uses a smaller, fractional laser to perform the same task as standard LASIK, but it is less invasive and has fewer side effects.
- Contoura Vision uses a special type of intraocular lens (IOL) that helps correct nearsightedness or farsightedness without having to go through the full procedure of LASIK.
- EPI Lasik uses an electrophotographic image guidance system to create a precise map of your eyes’ surface before surgery.
- SMILE uses lasers to break up the lens capsule in people who have myopia, allowing their eyes to grow back more naturally.
- PRK is a newer type of laser treatment that uses focused energy to reshape the cornea without cutting it open.
- ICLs (Implantable Contact lenses) are another option for people who want improved vision but don’t want to go through surgery.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK surgery is a popular procedure that has numerous benefits. Here are just a few:
- LASIK can help you see better without glasses or contact lenses.
- It is one of the safest procedures out there.
- You can get your surgery done on an outpatient basis, so you can continue with your regular life while it’s happening.
- You may experience minimal discomfort after LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Pragati Vihar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Pragati Vihar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Pragati Vihar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Pragati Vihar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Pragati Vihar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Pragati Vihar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Pragati Vihar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Pragati Vihar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Pragati Vihar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Pragati Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik Surgery with EyeMantra in Pragati Vihar and I’m extremely happy with the results. The whole process was smooth, from start to finish. I felt very well taken care of by the entire staff – they were friendly, knowledgeable, and very supportive throughout my surgery. It’s been a few weeks since the procedure and my vision has improved significantly. I’m so thankful for the amazing care and treatment that I received at EyeMantra in Pragati Vihar – they truly made it a pleasant experience! Highly recommend them to anyone considering Lasik Surgery. Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Pragati Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Pragati Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.