LASIK Specs Removal in Pragati Maidan – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Pragati Maidan
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Pragati Maidan
LASIK surgery is a popular eye surgery that can improve your vision. It is a type of laser eye surgery that uses a corrective or healing process to improve your vision. The surgery is done on an outpatient basis and takes around thirty minutes.
During the surgery, the doctor will use a laser to remove your old eyeglasses or contact lenses and create a new, corrected surface in your eye. Some people find it helpful to keep their eyeglasses or contact lenses after the procedure in case they experience any vision problems post-surgery.
Most people report excellent vision after LASIK surgery and say that they no longer need glasses or contacts. If you have any questions about LASIK surgery or if you would like to schedule a consultation, please contact us today!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of LASIK surgery options available to patients.
- Standard LASIK procedure is the most common type of laser eye surgery performed in India. It involves using a small laser to cut small holes in the front of your eyes’ corneas. This allows light to enter more easily and Causes less damage to your eyes than other types of surgery.
- Femto LASIK procedure uses a much lower power laser to make smaller cuts in the cornea, rather than cutting through it completely. This can make the surgery less invasive and cause fewer side effects, but it may not be as effective as standard LASIK procedures.
- EPI Lasik uses a high-powered excimer laser that removes tiny amounts of tissue from around the edge of your cornea without damaging it significantly.
- SMILE uses a low-power excimer laser that creates smaller punctures in the cornea. This can make the procedure less invasive and reduce recovery time, but it may not be as effective as standard LASIK procedures.
- Implantable contact lenses (ICLs) are artificial lenses that are surgically implanted in your eye to replace its natural lens. They help correct vision problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia. ICL surgeries are less invasive than other types of laser eye surgery and can provide better vision correction than glasses or contact lenses. However, they may require more time to recover from and have a higher risk of complications than other procedures.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
LASIK surgery is a popular procedure that has many benefits. The most common benefits are that it can improve your vision, help you keep your glasses or contacts affordable, and reduce your chances of developing age-related eye diseases. Here are some other benefits of LASIK surgery:
- Improved vision. One of the most common reasons people choose LASIK surgery is because they want better vision. After LASIK surgery, most people can see dramatically better than they could with their original eyesight. In some cases, people can see as well as people who have corrected to 20/20 vision.
- Reduced costs for glasses and contacts. Another benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can often lead to reduced costs for glasses and contact lenses. This is because LASIK surgeons often perform less complex surgeries on patients who have LASIK than on those who do not have LASIK. This means that the cost of the surgery and post-surgical care is lower for patients who have LASIK compared to those who do not have LASIK.
- Reduced chances of developing age-related eye diseases. One of the main reasons why people choose to have LASIK surgery is because they want to reduce their chance of developing age-related eye diseases such as cataracts and glaucoma. Studies show that almost half of all patients who have undergone LASIK will never develop age-related eye disease.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Pragati Maidan
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Pragati Maidan||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Pragati Maidan||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Pragati Maidan||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Pragati Maidan||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Pragati Maidan||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Pragati Maidan||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Pragati Maidan||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Pragati Maidan||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Pragati Maidan
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik Surgery at EyeMantra in Pragati Maidan and I have never been happier! The service was top-notch from start to finish. Everyone was extremely friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. The surgery itself went very smoothly, and the recovery time was minimal. I can now see clearly without glasses or contact lenses and it feels amazing. I would highly recommend EyeMantra in Pragati Maidan to anyone considering Lasik Surgery, as their expertise and professionalism are unbeatable! Thank you so much for giving me my life back!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Pragati Maidan, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Pragati Maidan have reported no discomfort post-surgery.