LASIK Specs Removal in Pitampura – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Pitampura
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Pitampura
If you’re considering surgery that can drastically improve your vision, consider Lasik surgery. Lasik is a popular eye surgery that uses a laser to correct your vision. This procedure is most often performed on the front of your eyes, but it can also be done on the back. There are several types of Lasik surgery, but the most common is called “LASIK refractive surgery.”
In this type of surgery, the surgeon uses a laser to correct your vision by reshaping your eyes’ surface. The laser is very precise and can remove thin layers of skin and tissue. After Lasik surgery is complete, you may experience some minor side effects such as dry eyes, headaches, and sensitivity to light and glare. However, most people report excellent vision after Lasik surgery and no long-term problems. If you’re interested in learning more about this popular surgery, or if you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our surgeons, please contact us today!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of different types of laser eye surgery that can be used to correct vision.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of laser eye surgery. It involves using a small laser to cut into the surface of your eye, then removing the cornea (the clear outer layer). This procedure is usually done on an outpatient basis with no anesthesia.
- Femto LASIK is a more advanced form of standard LASIK. It uses a higher-powered laser to cut into the surface of your eye more precisely, which results in better accuracy and less pain. Femto LASIK is usually done on an outpatient basis with local anesthesia.
- Contoura Vision uses a special kind of lens that curves around the outside of your eyes to correct nearsightedness or farsightedness. Contoura Vision is usually done on an outpatient basis with local anesthesia.
- Epi Lasik uses a specialized type of laser to remove the thin layer of tissue above your retina (the light-sensitive portion of your eye). Epi Lasik is usually done on an outpatient basis with no anesthesia. Smile Laser Surgery uses a very low-power laser to remove wrinkles and other facial lines without damaging your skin.
- Smile Laser Surgery is usually done on an outpatient basis with local anesthesia.
- PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) is a more advanced form of laser eye surgery. It involves using a special type of laser to reshape the cornea, which corrects nearsightedness or farsightedness. PRK is usually done on an outpatient basis with local anesthesia.
- ICL (implantable collamer lens) is a more permanent form of laser eye surgery. It involves implanting an artificial lens into your eye, which corrects nearsightedness or farsightedness. ICL can usually be done on an outpatient basis with local anesthesia.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser eye surgery, or LASIK. These benefits can include improved vision, more comfortable wear of glasses and contact lenses and a reduced likelihood of developing macular degeneration.
One of the most important benefits of LASIK is that it can dramatically improve your vision. For people who have poor vision due to astigmatism, for example, LASIK can often give them excellent vision without requiring them to wear glasses or contact lenses. In addition, because LASIK removes the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses in most cases, it can be a major financial saving for people. Finally, since macular degeneration is a leading cause of blindness in older adults, reducing the risk of this condition through regular use of eyeglasses and contacts is an important benefit of LASIK surgery.
In addition to these direct benefits, there are also numerous indirect benefits associated with laser eye surgery. For instance, because LASIK is generally an easy procedure and doesn’t require any additional treatments after the initial surgery, patients tend to be less anxious about their eyesight and feel more confident about their ability to see clearly. This increased self-confidence can lead to better overall health overall, including improved mental well-being and decreased rates of depression and other mental illnesses.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Pitampura
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Pitampura||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Pitampura||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Pitampura||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Pitampura||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Pitampura||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Pitampura||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Pitampura||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Pitampura||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Pitampura
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had the incredible privilege of undergoing LASIK surgery at EyeMantra in Pitampura, and I can confidently say that it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The entire staff was friendly and courteous throughout my visit and procedure, making me feel comfortable and taken care of. Dr. Shweta Jain was a fantastic surgeon, taking the time to explain every step of the process and answering all of my questions. I have been enjoying the results for several months now and could not be happier! If you’re considering LASIK surgery in Pitampura, I would absolutely recommend EyeMantra – it was an amazing experience with incredible results. Thank you, EyeMantra!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Pitampura, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Pitampura have reported no discomfort post-surgery.