LASIK Specs Removal in Patel Nagar – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Patel Nagar
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Patel Nagar
LASIK surgery is a popular and safe procedure that can help improve your vision. If you’re considering LASIK surgery in Patel Nagar, make sure to speak with an experienced eye doctor at our clinic. We offer a variety of LASIK procedures that are designed to give you the best possible vision.
If you’re interested in LASIK surgery, our experienced doctors will work with you to create a treatment plan that’s perfect for you. We’ll discuss your risks and benefits of LASIK surgery, and help you decide if it’s the right option for you.
If you’re ready to take the plunge and have LASIK surgery done at our clinic, we can help make the process as smooth as possible. Contact us today to learn more about our LASIK services in Patel Nagar!
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- The most common types of LASIK surgery are the standard LASIK procedure and the femto LASIK procedure.
- Femto LASIK is a new type of laser eye surgery that uses a smaller laser beam to achieve better results than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision is a newer type of laser eye surgery that uses a curved blade to cut the cornea more precisely than traditional methods.
- EPI Lasik is a variation on standard LASIK that uses an electronic device to help guide the surgeon during the operation.
- SMILE is a new type of laser eye surgery that uses short, intense bursts of light to reduce or eliminate vision problems caused by age-related macular degeneration.
- PRK is a popular older type of laser eye surgery that uses a small mirror to project an image of the outside world onto the back of your retina in order to correct vision problems caused by macular degeneration or other conditions.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a newer option for people who want to avoid having glasses or contact lenses after their eyes have been corrected with LASIK.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are numerous benefits to undergoing LASIK surgery, including improved vision, reduced eye fatigue, and decreased risk of cataracts and macular degeneration. Here are just a few of the most common benefits:
- Improved Vision: Almost everyone who undergoes LASIK sees improvement in their vision, with some seeing as much as 20/20 after surgery. This is largely due to the fact that LASIK removes the need for glasses or contacts, allowing people to see better without the interference of optical errors.
- Reduced Eye Fatigue: One of the biggest benefits of LASIK surgery is that it reduces eye fatigue. Patients no longer have to worry about sore eyes after spending long hours on their computer or working at a desk. Instead, they can enjoy life without feeling like their eyes are constantly heavy and tired.
- Risk of Cataracts and Macular Degeneration: One of the most common reasons people need surgery is because their vision has deteriorated to the point where glasses no longer help them see clearly. Cataracts and macular degeneration are two leading causes of irreversible blindness, so by avoiding these problems with early diagnosis and treatment, patients can avoid serious consequences down the line.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Patel Nagar
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Patel Nagar||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Patel Nagar||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Patel Nagar||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Patel Nagar||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Patel Nagar||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Patel Nagar||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Patel Nagar||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Patel Nagar||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Patel Nagar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik Eye Surgery at EyeMantra in Patel Nagar and couldn’t be happier with the results. The entire staff was friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the procedure. They took their time to answer any questions I had and put me at ease throughout the process. I was able to see improvements in my vision immediately after the surgery. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have had this procedure done at EyeMantra, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a safe and successful Lasik experience. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Patel Nagar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Patel Nagar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.