FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Paschim Vihar
If you are looking for a safe and affordable way to improve your vision, Lasik surgery may be the perfect option for you. Lasik surgery is a popular procedure that uses laser technology to correct your vision. It is an outpatient procedure that can be done on either the eyes or the face.
Lasik surgery process typically involves a numbing eye injection, a pre-surgery consultation, and an operation. After the surgery is complete, patients will usually experience mild pain and some temporary visual changes. Most people report excellent vision following Lasik surgery, with many reporting improved vision similar to what they had before their glasses or contacts.
If you are looking to improve your vision and are considering lasik surgery, please consider scheduling a consultation with one of our expert surgeons at Paschim Vihar Eye Care Centre. We can provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision about this procedure and ensure that you have a smooth and successful experience.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type and uses a laser to remove the eye’s surface layer without affecting the underlying tissues.
- Femto LASIK uses a much smaller laser than standard LASIK, which allows for a more precise surgical procedure.
- Contoura Vision uses a rotational mirror rather than a laser to perform the surgery, resulting in a higher degree of accuracy and less post-operative discomfort.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic probe to map out the patient’s eye before surgery, allowing for more precise results and less chance of error.
- SMILE is a newer type of LASIK that combines methotrexate treatment with laser removal of the epithelial layer of the eye.
- PRK is a form of refractive surgery that uses an excimer laser to reshape the cornea without cutting into it.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is another type of refractive surgery that involves replacing your regular glasses with an artificial lens that you can wear permanently.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
When considering a surgical procedure, many people wonder if there are any benefits to opting for LASIK. Here are five key reasons why LASIK may be the right choice for you:
- Improvement in vision quality. For many people, LASIK results in a significant improvement in their vision quality. The surgery removes most of the eye’s surface area, which dramatically reduces the number of myopia and hyperopia cases. In addition, because laser technology is used during the procedure, eyes with astigmatism or other refractive errors can also benefit from LASIK surgery.
- Reduced risk of serious complications. One of the most important benefits of LASIK surgery is that it carries a lower risk of serious complications than other eye surgeries such as cataract surgery or glaucoma treatment. This is due to the fact that laser technology is used to cut and reshape the cornea – which is one of the most delicate parts of your eyesight – without damaging surrounding structures. In fact, only 1 out of 100,000 patients who have LASIK will experience a complication that requires further treatment.
- Improved daily life functionality. Many people find that after undergoing LASIK surgery, their daily life functionality improves significantly. This includes things like improved reading and driving ability, as well as better overall vision when using electronic devices such as computers or smartphones.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Paschim Vihar
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Paschim Vihar
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Paschim Vihar
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Paschim Vihar
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Paschim Vihar
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Paschim Vihar
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Paschim Vihar
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Paschim Vihar
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Paschim Vihar
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Paschim Vihar
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently underwent Lasik surgery with EyeMantra in Paschim Vihar and I am so glad I did! The entire team was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly throughout the whole process. They explained things clearly and answered all my questions patiently. On the day of my surgery, I felt at ease because everyone was very supportive. The surgery itself was quick, painless and precise. Post-surgery, I experienced minimal discomfort and no side effects. After a few days of recovery, I could see clearly again without my glasses or contacts – I am amazed at the results! If you’re considering Lasik surgery, I highly recommend EyeMantra in Paschim Vihar for a safe, efficient, and successful experience.“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Paschim Vihar, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Paschim Vihar have reported no discomfort post-surgery.