LASIK Specs Removal in Panchsheel Park – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Panchsheel Park
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Panchsheel Park
If you’re considering laser eye surgery, Panchsheel Park is a great place to go. Dr. Shweta Aggarwal and her team offer Lasik surgery, which is a reliable and safe way to improve your vision.There are several benefits to opting for Lasik surgery in Panchsheel Park. First and foremost, LASIK is an incredibly effective procedure. In fact, over 90% of patients see a significant improvement in their vision after undergoing the surgery. This is due to the precision and accuracy of the laser Used during the procedure.
Another huge benefit of LASIK surgery in Panchsheel Park is that it’s relatively affordable. While the cost of the surgery will vary depending on your specific case, on average it will cost around $5,000. That’s significantly cheaper than other types of vision correction options out there. If you’re considering LASIK surgery in Panchsheel Park, don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Shweta Aggarwal and her team at EyeMantra. They’ll be able to give you all the information you need about the procedure and answer any questions you may have.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are many different types of LASIK Surgery options, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Here is a brief overview of the most common types:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK, and it involves using a laser to cut a flap in your eye so that the doctor can reshape your cornea. The surgery is very safe and successful, but it can be a bit more expensive than other options.
- Femto LASIK: This is a newer type of LASIK that uses smaller lasers than standard LASIK. It is also less invasive than standard LASIK, so it may be better for people who are worried about pain or risk factors for infection. However, Femto LASIK may not be as effective as standard LASIK in terms of vision quality.
- Contoura Vision: Contoura Vision uses an implantable contact lens to help improve vision after standard or Femto LASIK surgery. The contact lens is inserted into the eye after the surgery and gradually moves around as your eyes adapt to their new corrected shape. This is a more expensive option than other types of LASIK, but it may offer better vision quality than other types of surgery.
- EPI Lasik: EPI Lasik uses an electronic microkeratome device to create a precision flap in your eye. This method is less invasive than traditional methods like Standard or Femto LASIK. It is also more accurate and may be a better option for people who have thinner corneas or other risk factors that make traditional methods less successful.
- PRK: Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) is a type of laser eye surgery that does not require any cutting or flap creation like with LASIK. Instead, the doctor will use an excimer laser to reshape the cornea directly. This is a great option for people who have thin corneas or other risk factors that make traditional LASIK surgery difficult or unfeasible.
- ICL: Implantable Collamer Lenses (ICLs) are tiny lenses that are surgically implanted in the eye to correct vision. This procedure is more invasive than other types of laser surgery, but it can be an effective option for people with very severe prescriptions or other conditions that make traditional laser surgeries less successful.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to choosing LASIK surgery, including improved vision, decreased need for glasses or contacts, and a reduced risk of eye disease.
One of the most commonly cited benefits of LASIK is improved vision. After LASIK surgery, patients can expect to see better than they did with their previous prescription lenses or glasses. In some cases, people may no longer need any type of eyewear at all.
Another common benefit of LASIK is that it can decrease the need for glasses or contacts. Most people who have LASIK surgery find that they do not require any type of eyewear after the procedure. This is due in large part to the fact that most people’s eyes are corrected to their ideal optical prescription after LASIK surgery.
Finally, there is a reduced risk of eye disease after LASIK surgery. Studies have shown that people who have undergone this procedure are at a lower risk for many types of eye diseases, including cataracts and glaucoma.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Panchsheel Park
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Panchsheel Park||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Panchsheel Park||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Panchsheel Park||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Panchsheel Park||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Panchsheel Park||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Panchsheel Park||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Panchsheel Park||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Panchsheel Park||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Panchsheel Park
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been wanting to get Lasik surgery for a long time, but was very apprehensive about it. After extensive research and reading reviews, I chose EyeMantra at Panchsheel Park. It was one of the best decisions I’ve made! The whole process from the initial consultation to post-operative care was top notch. The medical staff was extremely professional and knowledgeable, and they provided me with detailed explanations throughout the procedure. After surgery, I’ve been able to see clearly without glasses – it’s a miracle! EyeMantra is highly recommended; I’m so glad I chose them for my Lasik surgery. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Panchsheel Park, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Panchsheel Park have reported no discomfort post-surgery.