LASIK Specs Removal in Panchsheel Enclave – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Panchsheel Enclave
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Panchsheel Enclave
If you’re considering laser eye surgery, Panchsheel Enclave is a great place to go. This neighborhood in New Delhi has a high concentration of top-quality doctors and hospitals that offer the latest treatments for eye problems.
There are many LASIK clinics in Panchsheel Enclave, and you can choose the one that’s right for you. Most clinics offer comprehensive consultations to ensure that you understand all of your options and risks before surgery.
Most patients have excellent results after undergoing LASIK surgery in Panchsheel Enclave. The most common side effects are minor pain and temporary vision problems, which can be fixed with glasses or contact lenses.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several different types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK is the most common type of LASIK surgery, performed on around 95% of patients. It uses a standard laser to cut the cornea into precise layers. This is the least expensive option and results in the best vision quality, but it can be more challenging to achieve good vision after surgery since your eyes must heal completely before you can start using your new glasses or contact lenses.
- Femto LASIK involves using a much shorter laser pulse than standard LASIK, which enables it to create smaller cuts in the cornea. This makes Femto LASIK safer and less traumatic for patients, but it usually results in poorer vision quality than standard LASIK.
- Contoura Vision uses a special type of frame called a contour frame that helps guide the doctor as he or she performs the surgery. This method produces better vision than standard LASIK without requiring any additional surgeries later on, but it’s typically more expensive than other options.
- EPI Lasik uses an electronic eye-screening system that precisely targets lasers to correct your vision during surgery. This system is more expensive than other types of LASIK, but it’s also more accurate and has fewer complications overall.
- SMILE is a newer form of laser eye surgery that uses a single laser to reshape your cornea. It’s less painful than other types since it requires fewer incisions, but it can also produce poorer vision quality than other types.
- PRK (Photorefractive Keratectomy) is a more traditional type of laser surgery, but it’s still used in some people who have unique vision problems or those who aren’t candidates for LASIK. It involves cutting away the outer layer of the cornea and reshaping it with lasers. This procedure can produce excellent vision results, but it often requires several healing days and has more risks than other types of laser surgery.
- ICL (Implantable Collamer Lens) is one of the most advanced types of laser surgery available, and it’s designed to correct more severe vision problems. This procedure involves placing a new lens inside the eye that can be adjusted with lasers to provide better vision. It’s an expensive option that requires a longer recovery period than other types of laser surgery, but it can produce excellent results.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are a number of benefits to LASIK surgery, including improved vision, less eye fatigue, and fewer complications. Improved vision is the primary benefit of LASIK surgery, and people typically see a significant improvement in their vision after undergoing the procedure. In addition to improved vision, LASIK can also lead to decreased eye fatigue and fewer complications. Fewer complications generally mean less time spent recovering from the surgery and more time enjoying your new vision.
Another major benefit of LASIK surgery is that it can save people money in the long run. By reducing the need for glasses or contact lenses, LASIK can save people money on eyewear and contacts. Additionally, because most people experience improved vision after undergoing LASIK surgery, they may also stop wearing sunglasses or other types of corrective eyewear. This can save people money on prescription glasses as well as sunglasses.
There are many other benefits to LASIK surgery that vary depending on individual circumstances. Some people find that they no longer need to use sunscreens or protective eyewear when they go outdoors, while others find that their sleep quality improves after undergoing the procedure. Overall, there are many benefits to consider when deciding whether or not to undergo LASIK surgery.
LASIK Surgery Cost in Panchsheel Enclave
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Panchsheel Enclave||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Panchsheel Enclave||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Panchsheel Enclave||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Panchsheel Enclave||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Panchsheel Enclave||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Panchsheel Enclave||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Panchsheel Enclave||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Panchsheel Enclave||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Panchsheel Enclave
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery done at EyeMantra in Panchsheel Enclave, and I am so glad that I did! Before the surgery, I was very nervous because I had heard a lot of horror stories about lasik surgery. But, the staff at EyeMantra were so professional and friendly that they immediately put me at ease. I was surprised at how quickly and painlessly the entire process went. I am thrilled with the results! After just a few days, my vision is already significantly improved and I couldn’t be more pleased with the outcome. Thank you EyeMantra for giving me back my sight!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Panchsheel Enclave, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Panchsheel Enclave have reported no discomfort post-surgery.