LASIK Specs Removal in Palam – Laser PRK, ICL & Contoura
100 % Painless, Bladeless refractive surgery with LASIK, ICL, PRK, Contoura Surgery in Palam
Safe and Painless
Starts at Rs. 10,000
FREE LASIK Surgery Consultation
Get LASIK Surgery Cost Estimate
LASIK Surgery in Palam
LASIK surgery is a popular technique that can improve your vision. It is a type of eye surgery that uses a laser to remove the layers of your eye. The surgery is usually done on one eye at a time.
There are several types of LASIK surgery. The most common is called LASIK eye surgery. In this procedure, the surgeon creates a flap in the upper part of your eye. He or she then removes the thin, opaque layer of tissue over the cornea using a laser. This leaves the underlying clear cornea exposed to allow more light into your eye.
If you are considering LASIK surgery, be sure to speak with an experienced surgeon about your options. There are many variations of this popular procedure, so make sure to ask about all of them before making a decision.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are several types of LASIK surgery, each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
- Standard LASIK uses a laser to cut the surface of your eye, while Femto LASIK uses a smaller, more precise laser.
- Contoura Vision uses a rotating laser to create a smooth, flat cornea.
- EPI Lasik uses an electrical pulse to reshape the cornea, while SMILE uses a special camera that cuts the cornea without affecting the surrounding tissues.
- PRK is similar to EPI Lasik, but the laser is passed through the eyeball rather than through the eye lens.
- ICL (Implantable Contact Lens) is a type of LASIK that involves placing a thin sheet of plastic over the front of your eye so that your doctor can remove tissue in order to reshape your cornea.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having LASIK surgery, including:
- The ability to see clearly without glasses or contacts.
- Reduced eye fatigue and headaches.
- A more relaxed sense of vision overall.
- A more comfortable lifestyle, since glasses and contacts can be cumbersome and time-consuming to wear.
- Increased confidence when out in public, as you will no longer need to worry about your eyesight affecting your social life.
- Completely hassle-free surgery – there is no need for any recuperation time afterward!
- Greater accuracy when it comes to making decisions – since you will no longer have to rely on your eyesight alone, you will be better able to make informed choices both professionally and recreationally.
- Long-term satisfaction – unlike other types of surgery where there is a risk of complications down the line, LASIK is a safe and successful procedure with few complaints or negative side effects reported by patients in the long term (usually within 5 years after the surgery).
LASIK Surgery Cost in Palam
|Procedure||Recovery Time||Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)||Suitability (High power / thin cornea)||Key Benefit||Price/Eye (₹)|
|Standard LASIK In Palam||30 days||High||Basic standard surgery for specs removal||10,000|
|C LASIK In Palam||15 days||High||Customized to cornea||15,000|
|Contoura In Palam||3 days||Low||Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.||25,000|
|TransPRK In Palam||3 days||Low||One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest||35,000|
|Femto LASIK In Palam||3 days||High||Laser used to create flap||50,000|
|ICL Surgery In Palam||3 days||Medium||Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)||42,000|
|Smart Surf LASIK In Palam||3 days||Lowest||5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving||50,000|
|SMILE In Palam||7 days||Low||Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction||82,000|
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Palam
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I recently had Lasik surgery from EyeMantra in Palam Vihar and I am so pleased with the results! Before my surgery, I was wearing glasses for over 10 years and contact lenses for 5 years. The procedure was quick and painless and the recovery period was also very short. The team at EyeMantra was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. The doctor was professional and answered all my questions before, during, and after the procedure. I felt at ease knowing that they had my best interests in mind. The results have been incredible. My vision has improved significantly and I am now able to see clearly without any glasses or contact lenses. I am very happy with the results and would definitely recommend EyeMantra in Palam Vihar to anyone considering Lasik surgery. Thank you!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Palam, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Palam have reported no discomfort post-surgery.