LASIK Surgery in Paharganj
LASIK, or Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis, is a highly effective treatment for many common eye problems. It is a type of surgery that uses a laser to remove the layer of your eye that is responsible for your vision. LASIK is a great option for people who want to improve their vision without having to go through long and complicated optical surgery procedures.
LASIK surgery is performed on an outpatient basis at our clinic in Paharganj. After an initial consultation, you will be taken into the operating room where the doctor will explain the procedure. The doctor will then place an electrode on your eye to measure your pupil size and ensure that you are comfortable during the procedure.
The doctor will then use a small laser to cut into the surface of your eye. This creates a flap that can be lifted out of the way, allowing them to perform the actual surgery. LASIK removes only the thin layer of tissue near your eyes’ surface and does not affect your vision in any way. After LASIK, you may experience some mild discomfort and stinging for a few days. However, most patients find that their vision is improved almost immediately after the surgery.
Why LASIK Surgery from EyeMantra?
Restore Clear Vision
Bladeless & Painless
Insurance & EMI Options
10,000+ successful surgeries
Latest TransPRK technology
Starts at Rs. 10,000
Which conditions can LASIK treat?
Myopia [Near Sightedness]
Hyperopia [Far Sightedness]
LASIK Surgery Options
There are a variety of types of LASIK surgery, each with its own benefits and drawbacks. Here is a brief rundown of the most common options:
- Standard LASIK: This is the most common type of LASIK and involves using a laser to cut through the cornea and reshape it. It’s typically the least expensive option, but it doesn’t offer the best vision quality.
- Femto LASIK: This type of surgery uses a slightly different technique than standard LASIK. Rather than using a laser to cut through the cornea, the surgeon uses a miniature laser to destroy some of the tissue near the surface of the eye. This causes less damage to the underlying eye tissue, which results in better vision quality.
- Contoura Vision: This surgery uses a technology called “contouring” to improve your vision by correcting flaws in your natural lens. It’s often more expensive than other types of LASIK, but it offers better resolution and clarity than standard LASIK.
- EPI Lasik: This is another advanced technique that uses lasers to reshape your eyes’ centerlines without requiring any cutting or scarring. It’s typically more expensive than other types of LASIK, but it has been shown to be more effective in terms of improving vision quality.
- SMILE: This is an emerging type of surgery that combines standard LASIK with special technologies that help improve your vision after surgery. It’s less invasive and doesn’t require the cutting of any cornea tissue, so it has fewer risks than traditional LASIK.
- PRK: Unlike LASIK and other types of refractive surgery, PRK does not involve cutting the cornea. Instead, it uses a laser to reshape the outer layer of the eye to improve vision. It typically takes longer to heal than LASIK, but it is less likely to cause complications.
- ICL : This is an implantable lens technique that is used to treat severe cases of nearsightedness. The lens is permanently implanted in the eye and can improve vision without cutting through any tissue. It’s more expensive than LASIK, but it offers better vision quality for those with severe nearsightedness.
LASIK Surgery Benefits
There are many benefits to having laser eye surgery, or LASIK. First and foremost, LASIK is a highly effective form of eye correction. It can improve your vision dramatically, allowing you to see clearly even in harsh light conditions. In addition, LASIK is also one of the safest procedures out there. There is very little risk associated with it, and most people report only positive results from the procedure.
Another great benefit of LASIK is that it is affordable. Many patients qualify for government-sponsored health insurance plans that cover the costs of LASIK Surgery. Plus, many private insurance companies also offer coverage for LASIK procedures. So whether you have insurance or not, chances are good that you will be able to afford the cost of LASIK if you decide to have it done.
Finally, one of the biggest reasons why people choose LASIK over other forms of eye correction is because it is reversible. If something goes wrong during your surgery – like your eyes don’t align correctly – then Dr. Shweta can easily fix the issue during a follow-up appointment by performing another type of laser procedure called “revision” surgery. So in short, there are lots of great reasons to consider having laser eye surgery – and there really isn’t any downside to choosing this treatment option!
LASIK Surgery Cost in Paharganj
|Risks (Dislocation / flap tearing)
|Suitability (High power / thin cornea)
|Standard LASIK In Paharganj
|Basic standard surgery for specs removal
|C LASIK In Paharganj
|Customized to cornea
|Contoura In Paharganj
|Corneal polishing and aberration removal for super vision.
|TransPRK In Paharganj
|One step procedure: Bladeless, Flapless, Touchless, Safest
|Femto LASIK In Paharganj
|Laser used to create flap
|ICL Surgery In Paharganj
|Eye lens replaced with a new lens (Visian Staar or IPCL lens)
|Smart Surf LASIK In Paharganj
|5D Eye tracking with aberration removal | Max tissue saving
|SMILE In Paharganj
|Laser used to extract eye tissue for vision correction
Top LASIK Surgery Doctors in Paharganj
10,000+ Successful LASIK Surgeries Performed
“I had been struggling with my vision for years and was looking for a permanent and reliable solution. After researching various options, I decided to go ahead with Lasik at EyeMantra in Paharganj. From the first day of consultation, I was thoroughly impressed with the level of professionalism and service. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and experienced. They walked me through the entire procedure step by step and answered all my questions. The surgery itself was painless and quick, and the aftercare was top-notch. I’m now able to enjoy clear vision without having to rely on glasses or contacts. I highly recommend EyeMantra in Paharganj for anyone considering Lasik surgery. They are truly the best in the industry!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re searching for a viable vision correction solution to eradicate, or diminish your need of glasses or contact lenses, then LASIK surgery is ideal. An excimer laser gently remoulds the cornea with computer-controlled precision to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. Have a glimpse at our Lasik Surgery locations in India today!
If you’re looking to get LASIK surgery in Paharganj, Eye Mantra offers an unprecedented starting cost of just Rs 15,000/- per eye! For more advanced procedures like PRK, Bladeless, SmartSurf and Smile the rate may rise up to a still-affordable Rs. 50 000/eye. Furthermore if you have health insurance coverage opt for Lasik under that plan as well; even better: our EMI options start from only Rs 500/ month!
The duration of LASIK surgery for each eye usually falls within the 15-20 minute range and depends on your particular vision problem.
While LASIK is a safe and US FDA approved procedure, similar to any other surgical intervention, there is an infinitesimal chance of complications occurring
Absolutely not! LASIK surgery is practically painless—in fact, over 95% of patients from Paharganj have reported no discomfort post-surgery.